The online racing simulator
LFS community new guy
(24 posts, started )
LFS community new guy
god I hate these new users posts...umm ok here goes

HI! kinda looking for a second home since a forum i used to loiter at got overrun with adverts.

Me? Complete petrol head, love car games have done since NFS2 big fan of rally games :rally_dri and anything that requires skillfull driving, play lots of the Colin McCrae series as well as DiRT, TOCA and GRiD, dont really play online due to the lack of driving etiquette in said games but a friend introduced me to LFS the othernight and im loving it to death so far.

Been driving in MT since NFS3 mainly as the corvette sounded better at high rpm currently using a G25 and even in games that dont support it; I still clutch as it just feels right. Gotta get used to LFS but im hoping on bumping into some of you guys online (ok wrong word there but you know what i mean)

I've also a youtube channel as well with silly driving games on it if you wanna see, just search for "mpukgunsmith"

catch you around

- Gun
Welcome
Uhh, welcome.
#5 - JJ72
Quote from Gunsmith :and anything that requires skillfull driving.........play lots of the Colin McCrae series as well as DiRT, TOCA and GRiD,.......

welcome anyways.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :
And the obligatory new people post in this thread footnote
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=10513

doh, i was looking for something like that but i didint spot it :rolleyes: ah well.

Quote from JJ72 :

I knew that would raise eyebrows but hear me out! even tho different from sims they still require skill but its more subtle. jumping from game engine to game engine is just like jumping from one car to another and whilst one game fails in one aread the other excels so you start building up a big picture oh car handling in general, its like the old saying, a man talks shit for an hour and in that hour theres 5 mins of gold.

its sounds nuts but it makes sense to me but then im bat shit mad in general
Welcome!
#8 - sam93
Welcome!
Hi there
#10 - 5haz
'Evenin.

Once you get hooked on LFS, you'll never go back.
Welcome. Hope to see you on the track some time.
Welcome to the no-life forum. Enjoy your stay
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Bla bla welcome bla bla prepared to lose your social life bla bla.

It's true though Welcome to the lfsforums and our community in general.
Hello!
you're Gunn+Bob Smith
Oh Hai Anon.
Wellcome m8
Gunn and Bob Smith are both moderators on this here forum.
ahhh
Quote from 5haz :Once you get hooked on LFS, you'll never go back.

You can, but getting rid of an addiction is a slow and painful process... You'd have to be locked up in a soft room for over a week preferably with a straight jacket on
Quote from squidhead :You can, but getting rid of an addiction is a slow and painful process... You'd have to be locked up in a soft room for over a week preferably with a straight jacket on

awesome, sign me up for the padded room

LFS community new guy
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG