The online racing simulator
That is VERY VERY harsh IMO, no serious accident was caused and our driver tried to rejoin safely, but made a simple misjudgement, but coming from the people we are racing against no surprise...

BTW this does not represent my teams view, just my personal opinion....
The penalty is for the action, not for the consequences.

The decision was fundamentally wrong and dangerous, and the penalty is for making a move that could very easily have caused a major incident.
#28 - CSF
Sonicrealism Racing? What kinda retarded name is that?!
Quote from jasonmatthews :no serious accident was caused

Sorry, but why is a serious accident needed in order to penalize a hazardous move?

And then another thing.. the action caused Ray to take a detour and here's the result:

Mercury Racing laptimes:
55 21 01:29.890
[B]56 22 01:41.250[/B]
57 23 01:30.580

So basically around about 12 seconds lost in that incident, right?

Now here's the final results:
Pos Team name Car in front*
1 #03 - F1RST Racing GT1
2 #02 - #low-racing 00:58
3 #01 - Mercury Racing Team GT1 [B]00:12[/B]

Go figure...
Quote from AppiePils :

Incident #1: #38 Sonicrealism spins off in T4
This incident happened at timecode 1:24:25. The #38 car places the left rear wheel onto the grass on the approach to turn 4. Before the car comes to a halt in the gravel the driver has already found reverse gear and is driving back towards the track. Realizing there are cars coming he reverses until his rear tyres are safely on the grass and stops the car on the grass (i.e. he is aware at this point not to re-enter the track). Two cars go past (#34 and #17). Immediately #38 then tries to re-enter the track, however car #15 is now approaching. #38 misjudges the distance to the car behind when he finally does decide to back onto the track, and complicates things by stopping too early, on the racing line. The result is that #01 and #40 both have to go off track in order to prevent a major accident.
Also in this event #40 receives an official warning for not obeying the Yellow flag clearly enough as they overtook #01 with contact.

Final verdict
#38 - 2 Laps deducted from race total for unsafe track reentry. Although #38 waited to return to the track, #38 returned to the very middle of the racing line and stopped, and in doing so endangered the upcoming traffic.
#40 - warning for not respecting yellow flags, suspended 1 lap penalty to be applied if they ignore the yellow flag in another similar incident

Just to confirm that we are aware of this issued warning and will try to act better if there is similar situation in future.
I will inform my teammates
Luckily, there were no major contact between GT1 and our car.
I'm glad #40 didn't recieve a penalty for this as yes the driver wasn't cautious enough, but he was in the same position as me, trying to avoid some dumbass reversing onto the racing line out of a 120mph corner.
as Bawbag said a I was cautious enough as i can be in that position, tryng to get on track from grass doing 150 kmh and drifting parallel with number 1 car made a contact cousing him to turn i think or lose control for a moment so i tried to get on the clear on the straight to avoid any more accidents pilling in that part of the track asap.

Well , Im sorry for my part of the incident Ill be more carefull but this was complicated situation and i think we did pretty good regarding it

@Bawbag , that bupm in the back on the straight lap after the incident , was lagging and saw the gt1 car behind far away , i saw that i was lagging badly that period ,and in a few seconds bummm from behind , just thought omg can i ruin his race twice in 3 minutes ...

Sry again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG