The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Westhill International: Protests
State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap,
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Include a replay with at least 10s before and 10s after the event for which you protest (link). Additionally a movie of the incident may be useful as well, but protests have to include a replay.

Free sites to upload movies are: http://www.mediafire.com
http://www.rapidshare.com
Attached images
WE1.png
Lap: 8
The cars involved: #09 - G. Dordevic - #33 - O.Serghe
The lap/sector/time: 13:05:00 - 13:15:00
He was just in a hurry and forgot that I was there, touching my left side of the car. He should have been waited for 3-4 seconds and then overtake me.
Attached files
MoeC.mpr - 213.6 KB - 216 views
#3 - amp88
Quote from Ovidiu23 :Lap: 8
He was just in a hurry and forgot that I was there, touching my left side of the car. He should have been waited for 3-4 seconds and then overtake me.

We've taken a look at this protest and decided to apply a drive through penalty for car #09 for causing an avoidable accident.
#4 - xenoa
Protest against #37 - D Jagodits

On a lap 201 just after split 1 this guy went to grass and returned into racing line...we lost 22s there because of the spin/reverse thingies and got some minor damage to car...

RPL later....
Quote from xenoa :Protest against #37 - D Jagodits

On a lap 201 just after split 1 this guy went to grass and returned into racing line...we lost 22s there because of the spin/reverse thingies and got some minor damage to car...

RPL later....

Acknowledged, please provide replay asap. Ruling will take place after the race.

RPL later....

If somebody goes to the grass at that point he wont be able to avoid sliding back to the track no matter how hard he is braking, you know it just like everybody....
Protest against #09 - M. Jasen
The cars involved: #09 - M. Jasen - #35 - B. Bouma
The lap/sector/time: Lap 161, sector 2, T3

This GT1 car took the inside, but entered with too much speed, crashing me in the side. That caused me to go off and I had damage. In the end it caused me to go off and crash, so I we had to do an extra pit.

Really nice work. Drivers like this don't belong in nice leagues like this.
Attached files
nezrulz.mpr - 16.4 KB - 202 views
Quote from Darkone55 :Protest against #09 - M. Jasen

This GT1 car took the inside, but entered with too much speed, crashing me in the side. That caused me to go off and I had damage. In the end it caused me to go off and crash, so I we had to do an extra pit.

please provide a working reaply.
Quote from three_jump :please provide a working reaply.

Oh great. One version says "parsin failed" when I open the original replay. And the one seems to work, but when it loads it give and "unexpected error".

Give me some time to upload the full 50 mb replay... :/

EDIT: there:
Attached files
nezrulz.mpr - 796.8 KB - 239 views
Sry, but this is not only my fault.
Mistake is more ur than mine...
Quote from nesrulz :Sry, but this is not only my fault.

Well, let the admins decide that. You went in too fast, or too early, I gave more then enough room for 1 car. And this isn't the only incident...
Quote from nesrulz :Sry, but this is not only my fault.

Jesus you have to be kidding, you went for a divebomb down the inside plus the line you took was a joke aswell.
Quote from Ovidiu23 :Lap: 8

Yes i am sorry for this incident becouse i dont want it.........i just think that you take a IDEAL line and it were a litle bit on right.........just a litle were inaf to pass but i just think so.........
Quote from rc10racer :Jesus you have to be kidding, you went for a divebomb down the inside plus the line you took was a joke aswell.

Ur not MoE admin, ur HL PRO.

Quote from Darkone55 :Well, let the admins decide that.

Yes.

Quote from Darkone55 :Really nice work. Drivers like this don't belong in nice leagues like this.

RPL later....

Were going back off this protest.
After checking rpl few times there was nothing D Jagodis can do and we cant get anything by doing this protest.
Thanks for the update.
This is not official protest, just pointing out for future similar situations

Time:
around ~15 min till the end of race
3min55sec in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5rX58UjfI
[but it is better to look at mpr from #40 and #16 view]

Cars:
#40 AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team
#16 Team Inferno GT1
all the others Core GT1 #11 and GT2 #30 and SERT #09...

Description:
Basically it was a divebomb buy #16 on #40 that could have been disaster for both teams.

Luckily we did not have any major loss there, and even if we did there is no real point in submitting protest on GT1 car to get punishment [remember SO race?]. Should be enough if we bring your [competitors in whole] attention to it, and you think about it for a while, and remember it.

I understand that #16 had a close fight with #09, but also we had one in GT2 between #30 and #40 for even higher position in GT2 ranking than you had in GT1, and a little more respect wouldn't hurt you guys.

It was too optimistic move by Niki that led to contact between our two cars and it could have cost us position that we fought very hard for. Think if there was just a little bit lag issue there what would happen?

In the end it cost you, you've lost your position... should not have to be that way.

We thought that after incident packed SO race there would not be this kind of attempts but seems we were wrong about it. [well I was wrong]

By stating this, we don't ask for a more respect from Inferno to AMT, but from all GT1 class on every GT2 car. Also this respect should be from GT2 to GT1 as well and we certainly try to be respectful in being lapped.

As far as we are concerned, I always tend to inform my teammates on incoming GT1 car, or lapping GT2 if there is any.
You can always find me on IRC regarding lapping and it will be taken special care if needed.

BR,
Milan

C ya @ Aston
Wow...

From that angle it looks like I swerved just a little @ 1:00 into the video. Could've happened as I was looking right tying to find the #40 car. I'll watch the mpr when I get it to be sure but sorry if that was the case. Other than that it was a good fight(on our side). I just couldn't match the #40 pace at that time.

I got scared too by Dakovic(sorry, fixed :P) in turn 2. I swear I heard his engine then thought "oh shit he's running into me" and dived to the outside losing a bunch of time. Everything ended well that time but I agree it's not a situation we like to get sucked into. Divebombs and even corner-entry-retracted-divebombs are not fun.
I apologized on server right after the race to Stojanović, and on msn to Rabbit personally to them and to the whole team and both accepted apology. If the apology didn't come to you yet, them I apologize to you too.

I don't justify my move, but here's what was I thinking.
And I also wasn't all mine since our race was going downhill.
I didn't really see my brakepoint from CoRe car.
I was going for a divebomb (in that situation I had to take inside for at least on car, I had much bigger speed and If I'd brake behind GT2 car I'd most likely hit him in the back, I know that kind of divebombing isn't fun for you guys, but it's safest and fastest way for us), but in process since I was on the inside and started my braking zone just few meters too late (it happens sometimes, drivers mistake ) I would just take little wider line and loose little time, but there was AMT right in front of me and I tried to save it, slow down more with sideways braking but It didn't workout perfectly, but it still did workout, didn't kill you totally.
I think if I continued to brake in straight line I'd totally smash you out of way into run off area.
If I braked right on correct brake point, I wouldn't hit AMT, or I wouldn't even take inside of AMT. Of course since everything is into centimeters here and going really fast he didn't see my mistake until the touch. It is my mistake of course, but in some hand a racing incident too.

I also said that I'm glad that I lost from the whole situation, because that is the fairest result of the situation.

And just to add, I never had situation like this, overtaking two GT2's while they battle on braking zone
I'm always careful with GT2's and never had incident in last or this season with any of those. I have great respect for you guys, and I almost never divebombed any GT2 down to chicane, unless I sow he has intentions to really let me pass, so I had to take inside then.

Phill, it's Đaković (read as Djakovich in English) or simply translated as Dakovic, there's no n

Besides this, I have one incident on my mind witch I have to mention. It was in my first stint before my computer got restarted. Out of chicane FXR of TDRT was reversing back on track. I had GT2 blocking my view and I almost hitted straight into reversing car. n1 racing behind me took different line and overtook me from this situation. I can say it ended up luckilly but, I still wonder why the hell was he going reverse thru the middle of the track, when he can see there are 3 cars coming on minimap.
I don't have replay since computer restart, but this is what I registrated in race. Recovering from crash has to be done much much more careful.

I never sow insane recoreings in real life, because ppl can get killed. Here you can kill your rep and other guys race, so it's pretty much same

I didn't got any apology from TDRT for this yet.
Quote from N I K I :Besides this, I have one incident on my mind witch I have to mention. It was in my first stint before my computer got restarted. Out of chicane FXR of TDRT was reversing back on track. I had GT2 blocking my view and I almost hitted straight into reversing car. n1 racing behind me took different line and overtook me from this situation. I can say it ended up luckilly but, I still wonder why the hell was he going reverse thru the middle of the track, when he can see there are 3 cars coming on minimap.
I don't have replay since computer restart, but this is what I registrated in race. Recovering from crash has to be done much much more careful.

I never sow insane recoreings in real life, because ppl can get killed. Here you can kill your rep and other guys race, so it's pretty much same

i didnt intentionally reverse back on the track..

while going off, i hit a little bump in the wall which launched me back on the track backwards

EDIT: meh i watched replay and i maybe could have avoided sliding back on the track, but its pretty hard to think clear if u just got knocked out of ur rhytm

i apologized to spdo, as they hit me and lost alot of time
but i had no idea anyone else lost time because of this

sorry to you too then..
@Niki> all clear now, no problem.
I see you did everything you could after you realized we are so close, that is much appreciated. Could have been so much worse

I just wanted to be sure we all understand each other on this subject.
Anyway, it is good to bring this subject once in a while, hopefully not because of some big accidents but by this lucky escapes [well not so lucky for Niki ].

Apologies accepted ofcourse, we don't have hard feelings over this, and also AMT and you, Niki, know each other very well, so it is all good
Quote from N I K I : Besides this, I have one incident on my mind witch I have to mention. It was in my first stint before my computer got restarted. Out of chicane FXR of TDRT was reversing back on track. I had GT2 blocking my view and I almost hitted straight into reversing car. n1 racing behind me took different line and overtook me from this situation. I can say it ended up luckilly but, I still wonder why the hell was he going reverse thru the middle of the track, when he can see there are 3 cars coming on minimap.

Fastwalker for sure would have LOVED to stay on the grass to stay out of trouble.
Fact is, that n1 - like you - floored the throttle on a yellow flag and it was pure luck and only millimeters as n1 passed our car actually.
If you take this risk, sometimes it just doesn´t work out the way you want it to be.
You lost 0.5 seconds on 2nd split due to this incident and would have lost your position anyways as you were on a full tank with hot cambers and
he´s on pertect tires and low of fuel. Get the replay and judge again.
As our driver/team already has appologized, I hope we can forget about it now.
-
(amp88) DELETED by amp88

It wasn't you crashing into the wall all by yourself on 4h 38m which led to the extra stop? Oh right.
These are the final protest/penalties which will be taken into consideration for the results. The first two incidents are related to unsafe track reentry during the race, the third one was the only pending protest.

Incident #1: #38 Sonicrealism spins off in T4
This incident happened at timecode 1:24:25. The #38 car places the left rear wheel onto the grass on the approach to turn 4. Before the car comes to a halt in the gravel the driver has already found reverse gear and is driving back towards the track. Realizing there are cars coming he reverses until his rear tyres are safely on the grass and stops the car on the grass (i.e. he is aware at this point not to re-enter the track). Two cars go past (#34 and #17). Immediately #38 then tries to re-enter the track, however car #15 is now approaching. #38 misjudges the distance to the car behind when he finally does decide to back onto the track, and complicates things by stopping too early, on the racing line. The result is that #01 and #40 both have to go off track in order to prevent a major accident.
Also in this event #40 receives an official warning for not obeying the Yellow flag clearly enough as they overtook #01 with contact.

Final verdict
#38 - 2 Laps deducted from race total for unsafe track reentry. Although #38 waited to return to the track, #38 returned to the very middle of the racing line and stopped, and in doing so endangered the upcoming traffic.
#40 - warning for not respecting yellow flags, suspended 1 lap penalty to be applied if they ignore the yellow flag in another similar incident

Incident #2: #18 spins off in the chicane(T7-8)

This incident happened at timecode 3:50:40. The #18 car misses its turn in point and understeers into the tyres at the fast chicane. The driver does not apply the brakes before or after making contact with the outside wall, aside from getting out of the throttle. The car bounces off the wall and starts rolling backward. At this point the driver steers the car toward the track and even puts the car in reverse gear. This is a car that could have easily been stopped before re-entering the track at all, had the brakes been applied. The result is #18 rolling back on track and causes massive damage to the #06 and nearly takes out several other cars.

Final verdict
#18 - 2 lap deducted from race total for unsafe track re-entry causing an avoidable collision. They could have stopped the car on the grass if they had applied the brakes but decided not to, and as so caused an avoidable accident by steering back on track while the track was not clear.

Incident #3: #35 protests #09

#09 - DT/+30s penalty for causing an avoidable accident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG