The online racing simulator
Mouse Supported Racing Sims?
(11 posts, started )
Hey i'm having a little problem, I want some games like LFS that Supports Mouse Steering. Do you have any sudgestions? I Can't run GTR, or GTR 2 I have ran the GT Legends Demo but i don't know if it supports mouse steering and i'd prefer modern cars, not old cars. I tried RFactor but it doesn't so i tried editing the game to alow mouse support since its possible and i couldn't get it working. And i don't want iRacing becuase its to expensive and from the cars on there website they don't have many. It would be good if the game had mulitplayer and was still popular.
#2 - G!NhO
iRacing only allows wheels, but i think rfactor can but i am not sure
Quote from G!NhO :iRacing only allows wheels, but i think rfactor can but i am not sure

Rfactor alows the KB but i can not race good with KB so thats why i want a mouse steering supported game.
Quote from swisscosmo :Hey i'm having a little problem, I want some games like LFS that Supports Mouse Steering. Do you have any sudgestions? I Can't run GTR, or GTR 2 I have ran the GT Legends Demo but i don't know if it supports mouse steering and i'd prefer modern cars, not old cars. I tried RFactor but it doesn't so i tried editing the game to alow mouse support since its possible and i couldn't get it working. And i don't want iRacing becuase its to expensive and from the cars on there website they don't have many. It would be good if the game had mulitplayer and was still popular.

GT legends doesn't support mouse steering.
But you can use programs like "mouse joystick" or something like that. With those programs you can play even iracing.
I know GTR 2 allows mouse input, because that's how I drive (drove) in GTR 2.
Indy 500 on the Amiga.

*gets his coat*
Quote from Whitmore :If you can run GT Legends you should be able to run GTR2, just avoid wet races. As Electrik Kar posted previously, GTR2 supports mouse steering.

Ya but for some reason I can't run it becuase i tried GTR FIA Racing demo yesterday and it wouldn't start becuase it said i don't have enough disk swap space (whatever that is) and virtual Memory but i had enough Virtuel Memory and for GTR2 i think it just crashed when it started but i'll try the demo today.
#9 - Migz
Quote from danowat :Joystick 2 mouse would probably mean you could use mouse in any racing sim.

But thats joystick 2 mouse.
He needs mouse 2 keyboard/joystick/wheel

If i can remember that programme doesnt support doing mouse to something else :/
I'm pretty sure STCC can use the mouse.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG