The online racing simulator
LuxXxuS Promo
(16 posts, started )
LuxXxuS Promo
Quote from squidhead :You don't want me to

+1.

There's alot of work left on this one, so I don't know why you call this promo "finished."
"This video has been removed by the user."

You were too mean.
You guys are mean...although I didn't see the video!
There's a difference between being mean and being honest. Although, the truth can be mean. ^^
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the exact same vid you posted in the first post from the beginning?
i changed the link in the first post today... sorry it was dooble posting :S but the link is the same but yesterday the link doesn't worked
Quote from Luxxxus :i changed the link in the first post today... sorry it was dooble posting :S but the link is the same but yesterday the link doesn't worked

The link worked fine yesterday. Both me and squid(?) watched it.
Quote from [SWE]RE :The link worked fine yesterday. Both me and squid(?) watched it.

Yup, worked fine yesterday... still the same movie
okey.. sorry.. my fault
Some stuff to keep in mind :

- Don't use unessesary effects. This movie had too much of this zoom-in crazyness and personally it was confusing and making the whole thing a dizzy experience.

- Some cool camera angels here and there, but some of them were just horrible wrong

- I really missing an orginal drift movie. The most drift movies the latest years in LFS has all been the same, and everything has been seen at least 100 times before.

- Why that music?
Hey,

I'm not professional movie maker I'll give you that but here are a few tips for the 'next' movie.

First, DONT record on multiplayer online hosts. This equals as low FPS and overall a shitty quality.

Second, You have some good camera angles but they are overused, try to experiment with new angles and see how it turns out.

Last but not least don't use that sort of music just for the fact of that it does not fit in with the video well.

I think that the video could be better but it is a good starting point. This could be a very good movie if these things are improved on!

~Sp33d

E: The Very End beat me to it, Serves me right for not reading all the posts :P
thank you "the very end" and "sp33d up" for tips

Quote :First, DONT record on multiplayer online hosts. This equals as low FPS and overall a shitty quality.

how can i record with other if is not working on multiplayer?
i know it is low fps but i have a pc with 512 mb ram and a integrate graphic chip. so it is a reason that too:P

LuxXxuS Promo
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG