The online racing simulator
For Those Who Are Interested
(9 posts, started )
#1 - popsy
if there is anyone out there that love the improved phisics of the new patch z, but like the steering wheel, and interior mapping of the old patch y all you simply have to do is add your old patch y .vob file. i did it with the xrt to see if it would work and it did, so add patch y .vob file to xr, then download ur favorite xr patch y interior and chromowheel. i read the rules and did not see anything rong with this info.
#2 - popsy
me 2, but i thort that if anyone didnt. its an idea
Quote from LFSn00b :Its okay if you want to see glitched interiors in the XRR and XFR cars but i personally fail to see why would you want to change the interior. I prefer the new ones.

There might be some people who don't like them, so this is a good solution then.
And I suppose it would break online compatibility, or doesn't it?
Quote from ColeusRattus :And I suppose it would break online compatibility, or doesn't it?

No, it won't. It doesn't affect the speed or physics of the car and is therefore fine.
Good find, although the new interiors are better, some people like the customization of the older ones
I was messing with old patch Y mods on my Patch Z LFS and the DDS the mod installed for the tracks also changed the car dds files. So I bet this information will be useful for me now
But I don't have Patch Y anymore, could anyone please upload the .vob files for all cars please?

Thanks in advance
#9 - m4ccy
-
This is what I was looking for today.

I have some excellent interiors i made for XRT wich completely pown the originals.
I dont really pay that much attention to notice glitches in the original interiors.

I know that a lot of people think neon wheels suk.
And truth be known i cussed others for having them lol.

But then I got them. I like the bright colours it stands out when you are parked in dark places.

I can live without them of course.

But if its possible to regain them in Z I will happily use them ^^

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG