The online racing simulator
Fps problem
(4 posts, started )
Fps problem
Hi there ! Got a problem with fps. It's about 40-45 when i'm alone on the track, but when i approach another car i drops to 3 depends on how much cars are near. System is : Intel 2.4 Ghz . Nvidia GeForce Fx5200 128mb and 1 gb RAM. Also no difference what graphic setup is. It behaves same either when it's 800*600 or 1280*1024. Already tried to reinstall graphic drivers and some other things. Any suggestions people ?

P.S. Sorry for my english
Quote from varyag :Hi there ! Got a problem with fps. It's about 40-45 when i'm alone on the track, but when i approach another car i drops to 3 depends on how much cars are near. System is : Intel 2.4 Ghz . Nvidia GeForce Fx5200 128mb and 1 gb RAM. Also no difference what graphic setup is. It behaves same either when it's 800*600 or 1280*1024. Already tried to reinstall graphic drivers and some other things. Any suggestions people ?

P.S. Sorry for my english

You probably need a new graphics card (and RAM, too), as you probably suspected since you posted in this sub-forum. What model motherboard do you have? how many watts does your psu make? Also, do you play any other games avidly besides LFS? cant make a recommendation without knowing these.
p.s. your english is fine
buy a new video card, that one is utter shite.. not to mention almost 5 yrs old.
The fx5200 should actually run lfs with no problem at all. I think that it's a driver issue or something.

I hate when something becomes very unsure with computers. Everything could be the problem.

Fps problem
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG