The online racing simulator
it just a bike accident....
he got ran over by a 4wd, and broke hes leg.

not a bike accident.
Schumi came back from his broken leg in Malaysia in 99 and took pole by something stupid like 2 seconds, so it's not necessarily the end of the world.

Big rule changes and a quick team mate add to the challenge though.
Webber isn't Schumi.

It seems like this is going to be a make-or-break year for Mark. If he beats Sebastien, great, if not he goes home.
I doupt he'll be able to beat Sebastien... Even if he didn't get injured and had practiced and all that I doupt he'd be able to, so I doupt that without any training sessions and all he'll be able to beat him...
Doubt.

d-o-u-b-t
Sorry.... =/

EDIT : S-o-r-r-y
heh

Anyways, it his right leg that's, ehm, compromised. In F1 they use right foot only for the throttle and the left foot brakes (I'm sure you didn't know this). As the left foot is the one that has to deal with much bigger forces he's not really in any big trouble.

I really really hope that rbr has a good car next year. I'm extremely sceptical about it and I really wish Vettle would have chosen some other team, even if there really wasn't anything much else to choose from. Would have liked to see how Werbbe does in a good top team...
Quote from Hyperactive :I really really hope that rbr has a good car next year. I'm extremely sceptical about it and I really wish Vettle would have chosen some other team

same here... but they do have newey and the rules have changed enough for a guy like him to tip the balance in rbrs favour... fingers crossed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG