The online racing simulator
A couple of things...
(4 posts, started )
A couple of things...
Ok i couldn't see either of these things in the "Suggested improvements log". I think it could be cool if you could take a type of 'screenshot' during a replay (either MPR or SPR) where LFS would then save the locations of all the cars on the track and the view that you were using at that time and then you could save this and it would be viewable by other people through LFS. I am not just talking about screenies... this would be something where you could navigate around the track and look at the other cars etc. but it would be still. This may seem pointless but i think it would be pretty useful if you wanted to show something to someone like a car on two wheels or some other kind of action shot allowing them to look around from any angle etc without having to go through a long replay to get there.

Secondly, obviously when you are racing online and you spectate other cars, in the cockpit especially, it is quite jumpy as LFS is predicting where the car is going to be all the time and this isn't going to be 100% accurate of course. However, when you are watching an MPR surely LFS doesn't need to 'guess' where the cars are going to be and although i am sure it would be complex to code i really think it would improve MPRs massively if we could spectate from the cockpits of cars and have it run smoothly. I know that MPRs have the same jumpiness that you get online because LFS predicts the positions of the cars in the same way, I just think that it would really improve the replays in LFS a lot if it was smoothed out.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
And the wheel movement smoothning would be good also. Mostly when watching replays.
Yes, definitely would be cool on the second suggestion of the replay smoothing. Have the engine read ahead and the graphic display lag behind a second or so. If that was possible, I don't know.
#4 - Chaos
both have been suggested before...
the first one i think was suggested with replay rewind
the second one by me > here

A couple of things...
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG