The online racing simulator
How about a FULL VERSION?
(33 posts, closed, started )
why dont the makers do a list of what they are working on so we need whats been done and whats not been done?
hey, u gotta remember, there is only 1 programmer working on this game!
think about gt4! they needed 3 years for the game and they had over 3000 ppl working on it.
and now look what 3 ppl did in a short time!
@Faster111

I see your town has been censored... hehe
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hey, u gotta remember, there is only 1 programmer working on this game!
think about gt4! they needed 3 years for the game and they had over 3000 ppl working on it.
and now look what 3 ppl did in a short time!

on a project like gt4, there is a lot of modelers, producers, ppl to make the commercial contracts, and other variables that LFS don't have, or have on a much smaller size. and also if I'm not wrong, LFS started several years ago, from some experiments that Scawen had done just for fun, that inspired him on extend the project.

Although the problems, LFS is a very respectable piece of software if you take in count that only 3 guys are responsible for it.
Full agree to Ecret. Lots of bugs, still a beta, just one (IMHO) useless QPatch, just one Oval and no Indycar for the Oval-Junkies.

I think most of you guys missed the point. I payed for a FULL GAME and still only have a BETA. One programmer? Not my fault. Get more programmers if you need them. And we talk about LFS so who cares how many people work on rfactor?!?!

@sidi: Im here to play on the oval with my buddies, not to do singleplayer hotlaps again and again and again...
#31 - JJ72
Jesus, not another one.
#32 - JJ72
Quote from Crazy Harry :Full agree to Ecret. Lots of bugs, still a beta, just one (IMHO) useless QPatch, just one Oval and no Indycar for the Oval-Junkies.

I think most of you guys missed the point. I payed for a FULL GAME and still only have a BETA. One programmer? Not my fault. Get more programmers if you need them. And we talk about LFS so who cares how many people work on rfactor?!?!

@sidi: Im here to play on the oval with my buddies, not to do singleplayer hotlaps again and again and again...

Be thankful that you have an oval at all, and no indycar will never happen.

Be thankful that you have the Alpha (not even Beta) at all, or else you will be playing S1!

Btw I think you missed that point, if you are here to play on the oval with you buddies, not to do singleplayer hotlaps again and again and again then you should get a papy nascar sim not LFS at the first place! Road racing is always the main course in LFS.
I'm closing this thread. Too many threads on the same subject. Anyone who wonders what's going on, thinks we are very slow, wants us to hurry up, or whatever, please continue to discuss on the existing thread :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4933

The devs are all alive and working on LFS, and we'll post when there's something interesting to say. As ever, we are working on the things we've said we're working on, and also some other experiments along the way, sometimes giving rise to new things we haven't mentioned before. That's the way LFS is developed, it's the reason LFS is here, and the way it will continue.

And just something about people saying "We have paid for a full version". Please understand, we don't sell versions, we sell licenses. You paid for a S2 license, and you have it! That means you can unlock the S2 content in any S2 release that is available. There is no specified release date for the full version and there never has been.

I'm sorry we can't just bring out releases and improvements at an extremely high speed, but that's just not how software development is. Also, we don't want to keep posting progress reports, about nothing. So little noteworthy things happen in one month... but unfortunately the forum just flares up every month and finally i have to come here and declare that we are still alive, etc...

Again, we are working on LFS and will report when there is anything interesting to say! Thanks!
This thread is closed

How about a FULL VERSION?
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG