The online racing simulator
A taste of what's to come (my next vid promo)
(15 posts, started )
Clicky

It's back by popular demand

Just to exclude questions - those things pack around 700-750 bhp and wear road tires.

Music is "On last legs" an Orange Box OST

Release date - I don't know, still working on it
looking forward to seeing the full one
Yay!
And on the same day that I release my H2H stuff...
Cool! Can't wait
whats with the weird camera angles from 0:05 to 0:08
Quote from squad_e :whats with the weird camera angles from 0:05 to 0:08

Looks like Top Gear camera shots. It adds a sense of mystery to the cars being used.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Looks like Top Gear camera shots. It adds a sense of mystery to the cars being used.

No it doesn't.... Why Bother Copying top gear anyway?.. What ever happened to originality
#8 - G!NhO
it still looks good though
Quote from squad_e :No it doesn't.... Why Bother Copying top gear anyway?.. What ever happened to originality

Maybe he didn't copy Top Gear... Who knows... who cares... It's just a promo.....
I really like it! It's very short, but I guess that's because it's a promo. :P
I like it! Looks nice Squidy!

Enough chitterchater, whens my part?
Quote from ImportFantasy :Enough chitterchater, whens my part?

MostwantedM3 got it since he asked for less cookies

(don't worry man, I'll need a LOT of people for one of my next projects... can't tell any details yet, but you will be informed about it via MSN.. and it's not a choked UF1)

@Squad_e - If you think those shots are weird, wait till you see the full video... (I tend to experiment with the camerawork in this video, I believe new found shots work nice)

and the new video is 2:30 done... only 4:30 (or so) to go
Very nice work squid, the constant changing of scenes really made it feel action packed. Can't wait to see those hotlaps in action!
Quote from BigTime :Can't wait to see those hotlaps in action!

Just Filmed them today... the video will get delayed a bit (Big Cheese is comming home after 4 months of working on tuesday, and we're getting drunk for a week or so... )
Very nice taster Squid. Looking forward to the full version.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG