The online racing simulator
Round 1 Post-Race Discussion
Sorry guys, I just made pure crap tonight, my apologises for that. After the incident with #53 I saw that I am just a danger for the other drivers, so I'll probably withdraw after that. I'll give you a definitive answer tomorrow.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry guys, I just made pure crap tonight, my apologises for that. After the incident with #53 I saw that I am just a danger for the other drivers, so I'll probably withdraw after that. I'll give you a definitive answer tomorrow.

Are you the guy that I vented at ? Please do not exit because of that, I am sure you are fine.
Cmon, don't drop out please.

Was a good enough race. Not THAT much action but still felt the distant pressure from Rikje. Great driving in the feature race Ken, really wasn't expecting that.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : After the incident with #53 I saw that I am just a danger for the other drivers, so I'll probably withdraw after that

... like Fuse never does anything wrong.

We all have bad races. Actually this was a pretty bad one for may people. There's no need to get depressed over something like that.
i had some fun battles

friend called near the end of the feature race so meh
I really enjoyed racing on round 1. Too bad my R2 setup for feature race didn't worked out at all. Too bad i will miss the next race of the series (the layout i liked very much), but i'll hope i can improve my pace on round 3. So i'll see you guy's there Good luck for round 2!
Provisional Results are up. The two attached Zips are the individual lapcharts that LFSStats generates from the stats.

Anything you want investigated ? Post here with what happend, who was involved, and time in the replay file (as on the timeline) before 16:00 UTC on Monday 17 November for it to be reviewed.

d
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry guys, I just made pure crap tonight, my apologises for that. After the incident with #53 I saw that I am just a danger for the other drivers, so I'll probably withdraw after that. I'll give you a definitive answer tomorrow.

OK, after reflexion, I finally won't withdraw just because of that round. Sorry again for that, my connexion is very crappy, so it was really difficult to keep the control of the car, because it makes LFS very slow. But I think that on the next round, with 4 cars on the track, it will go better, even if it is on an autocross layout. So see you, and congrats to Taha and Kenneth.
Yann, it looked like it was a lag hit. As I was on the outside, you were on the inside, our wheels touched, and i flew off, spinned and flipped, and received a lot of damage. While you drove off practically unharmed.
(last corner of lap 10, iirc)

I'm fairly sure i won't be there next time around, because of the DoP 12h race that day.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :OK, after reflexion, I finally won't withdraw just because of that round. Sorry again for that, my connexion is very crappy, so it was really difficult to keep the control of the car, because it makes LFS very slow. But I think that on the next round, with 4 cars on the track, it will go better, even if it is on an autocross layout. So see you, and congrats to Taha and Kenneth.

Thank you sir and good luck to you in the following rounds. Glad your staying.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :OK, after reflexion, I finally won't withdraw just because of that round. Sorry again for that, my connexion is very crappy, so it was really difficult to keep the control of the car, because it makes LFS very slow. But I think that on the next round, with 4 cars on the track, it will go better, even if it is on an autocross layout. So see you, and congrats to Taha and Kenneth.

Thanks, Glad your staying. Hopefully you can get up front with us in some of the following rounds

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG