The online racing simulator
Competition, Design a skin and WIN! FZ50
Hey everyone,
www.polepositiondriver.com is currently running a competition.

All you have to do is design a skin for the FZ50 and submit it

The best one chosen will receive $10us through paypal.

It doesn't sound like much but for anyone wanting to get that S2 licence its one step closer.

ENTER COMPETITION HERE

Note - I am a non profit web site, the money is coming out of my own pocket
Nice idea. However, you'd better use a 2048*2048 template, rather than 512*512.
ye you need to use the larger res template, but other then that.. nice idea
Thanks for that
I'm not making any money off it or anything.
I just wanted to give someone a chance to get closer to a S2 license or have some extra money.

Doesn't sound like much but it is coming out of my own money, and if there is only one person signing up its not doing much for our name at polepositiondriver.com haha
So really, $10 to promote your forum
I am trying to setup a team eventually and its a good chance to show were a friendly bunch and were willing to run bigger competitions and bigger prizes.
#8 - G!NhO
LOL at Luke's entry! :ices_rofl
Quote from hrtburnout :Nice idea. However, you'd better use a 2048*2048 template, rather than 512*512.

Yes, I agree!
Seeing the entries so far I'm a bit surprised that none of the skilled skin makers wants to take the easy $10. Maybe they all just try to be tricky, pretend to be not interested and will post on the last minute?
Yeah i'm suprised too haha.
I'm pretty easy going with it all.
I'll still do regular competitions whether its 1 member or 1000. Best money I could spend seeing people participate in something I am also so passionate about
#13 - Gunn
Quote from Profi :Seeing the entries so far I'm a bit surprised that none of the skilled skin makers wants to take the easy $10. Maybe they all just try to be tricky, pretend to be not interested and will post on the last minute?

It's likely that they haven't even seen this thread. I only noticed it yesterday myself.
Wonder if i'm doing anything bad not to get people entering the competition?
Maybe the $10 isn't worth the time?

Anyone loves competitions though!

Were getting some great entrants, its great to see participation!
I think it's not wrong to offer some activity for people here. And $10 definitely is worth the time, I've even heard of people making stunning skins for no profit.

It's great to see participation indeed. It's a win/win: we all get to see a few good looking skins and the money goes to a worthy pocket.
i thought the topic said:
"Win an FZ50"

Quote from polepositiondriver :
Hey everyone,

www.polepositiondriver.com is currently running a competition.

Hi there,

nice page, keep up the work.
Just some quick notes (OT) concerning your LFS review, car comparisons:

LX4/LX6 - You probably mean "Caterham", at least I´ve never heard of a "Cattermeran".
FZ50 - I always assumed the flat 6 in the back is more like a hint for the Porsche roots of that car.
XF GTI/GTR - A Seat Fobra would be new to me as well?
FXO Turbo - Here in Germany the Honda Integra (like most Hondas) has always been an example how to extract power from revs, not pressure.
So I don´t think it´s been the template for the FXO at all.

But I might be dead wrong about that...
Did you know that in the Philippines that $10 is P500? Not sure how to get the rest of the P1000 for S2, though.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Did you know that in the Philippines that $10 is P500? Not sure how to get the rest of the P1000 for S2, though.

lol... a second contest maybe?
;o)
Thanks for the really nice complement,
I had to make a few corrections on it.
Its more on the styling thing that i've noticed the cars to be similar than performance.

That is true though with the porsche roots. But it definitely does resemble a few of the ferraris.

Its to go towards the S2
I don't have enough participation to make it any more haha
Thanks to all that have entered,
The winner will be announced at the same time tommorrow

There will be a bigger contest for the end of the year

Keep an eye out
I mean't its a tweaker. I own a full copy of Live for speed and promote that on my site. Its only a tweaker

I read an article just earlier that only tweakers that use FULL licenced copies are "legal" so until I can test this one 100% that it won't work with the demo I will remove the download

Thanks for picking up on the mistake too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG