The online racing simulator
Nice video, but i think you better change the song and give the Enrique Inglesias album back to your mum
Quote from pacesetter :Nice video, but i think you better change the song and give the Enrique Inglesias album back to your mum

/ban pacesetter 999

You bitch

I have lots of songs like that anyhow

If you're not careful my next movie will feature a Ronan Keating or maybe even a Will Young song!
Quote from J@tko :Yah I cba to turn down LFS (its on pretty high settings, 100 fps), and thats probs why.

That's not why, nub. I recorded all the shots for the KY500 promo with all settings maxxed, and that was fine. You need to record at half speed and then double the FPS and double the frequency / sampling rate using VirtualDub.

Then do export as AVI ---> EPIC WIN.
Quote from JO53PHS :That's not why, nub. I recorded all the shots for the KY500 promo with all settings maxxed, and that was fine. You need to record at half speed and then double the FPS and double the frequency / sampling rate using VirtualDub.

Then do export as AVI ---> EPIC WIN.

Whatever

And I have nothing to 'movie' as of yet anyhow
I liked video - even though the music was "meh" and the video a bit choppy and some scenes are missing.
Quote from hyntty :The link in the OP fails.

??

Works for me, oooh and it now has a preview too

Just realised that its cut out what is probs the best scene of the lot. Stupid thing
Quote from hyntty :The link in the OP fails.

Quote from J@tko :??

Works for me, oooh and it now has a preview too

Just realised that its cut out what is probs the best scene of the lot. Stupid thing

I needed several tries to get the Link to work
The Youtube video failed because of the song.

If I see Enrique in the street, I'm going to punch his teeth out.
Quote from J@tko :/ban pacesetter 999

You bitch

I have lots of songs like that anyhow

If you're not careful my next movie will feature a Ronan Keating or maybe even a Will Young song!

Oohh not Ronan!! lol
Hyntty, can you upload to your vimeo channel please?

Thanks anyway Mike
Well, I tried.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG