The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
LFSBC Season 2 Compilation Video
Hi Guys.

The past couple of days, I've been making an LFSBC Compilation Video.

This was supposed to be the time when everything was uploaded, processed and all that shizz. But, with it being me, it isn't

The vid previews fine in WMM, but half the time it refuses to process and when it does process, it misses clips out.

So, whilst I try and sort it out, here's some taster shots from the vid. The accompaniment is 'Enrique Iglesias - Hero', and I've included some slo-mo action aswell.

If everything works tomorrow, then you'll have it then.

Greetz.

J@tko.

EDIT: Vid finally uploaded. Yes, two scenes don't work and its a bit laggy for my liking, but meh.

HQ Download link: http://files.filefront.com/LFSBC+Compilationwmv/;1
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Awesome stuff, though it could be more awesome if there was more of me in there.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from Mike Bingo :Awesome stuff, though it could be more awesome if there was more of me in there.

I think everyone's in it at least once. I can recall at least one scene where your nose just creeps into shot

Don't get too excited - its not really amazing at all
Looking forward to that
That looks nice...
EPIC FAK'N FAIL

Patch Z XFG + Pre-Z interior = FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :Patch Z XFG + Pre-Z interior = FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Thats why it looks wierd!!!

Ty for that joe. Don't think I can really re-shoot tho cos it'll mess up the music

I might have time to have another go at getting it sorted tonight
#8 - J@tko
Right. Uploading now. Still not working right, 2 shots just don't come up at all, and i swear it's laggier than before, but meh.

Will be posted in the next couple of hours
#9 - J@tko
Quote from J@tko :http://files.filefront.com/LFSBC+Compilationwmv/;1

Hopefully a yout00b version soon

(Edited OP too)

Downloading...looks good!

Downloaded...looks very good! Not a great fan of the music, but it fits the video well. Only probs I saw were the aforementioned pre-Z interior fail and the fraps logo at the top. I think I had something else to say, but I've forgotten it now. Great vid!

Lulz at me getting it wrong at 2:22 - didn't think I had that much space!
If i had a girlfriend, us two would have cried while watching.
Quote from TFalke55 :If i had a girlfriend, us two would have cried while watching.

Is that a criticism or a compliment?
You want me to throw it windows movie maker and put it on youtube?
Quote from Mike Bingo :You want me to throw it windows movie maker and put it on youtube?

Eh?

Putting it on youtube would be very kind, yes please.
Quote from J@tko :Is that a criticism or a compliment?

well it is a bit... but all in all
Quote from J@tko :

The accompaniment is 'Enrique Iglesias - Hero',

This is just, mmh... boring...:slap:
Quote : This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

LOL!!

Who copyrighted their skins?
How do I go about getting an explaination of why it's been removed?
No idea. Look on your user profile?
maybe because of the song???
Quote from TFalke55 :maybe because of the song???

Presumably.

But someone would actually have to have watched the vid to know that. Who wants to watch a crap vid about a video game just to check (C) ness?
I'll have a go at making a videowhen I get chance, I've never done it before but I'll give it a go.

I hope Enrique gets scarred for life by a pan of boiling hot water, yes I am bitter!!!
Nice enough but its laggy/choppy and the music was damn boring .
Yah I cba to turn down LFS (its on pretty high settings, 100 fps), and thats probs why.

I thought the music suited it well, personally. And it is ma first movie btw

I'll make the next one more exciting for you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG