The online racing simulator
Falcon Racing is unvailed
(30 posts, started )
Well im pleased to anounce Falcon Racing .

we will be to start with running in rswc and CTRA . as we grow so will our expectations

Current Members :

jwardy
Livefornow
Pacesetter

www.Falcon-Racing.biz.ly

Any questions or anything please feel free to post .
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
It's unveiled (Best to get it right if you want your team to look professional)

Sorry for being the grammar police

Best of luck with the team chaps.
Goodluck
Good luck.
Quote from The Moose :It's unveiled (Best to get it right if you want your team to look professional)

Sorry for being the grammar police

Best of luck with the team chaps.

i know i spelt it wrong , but i cant change it
maybe you should use the edit button? Anyway good luck with the team!
Quote from M.vdBroek :maybe you should use the edit button? Anyway good luck with the team!

cant do that for thread title
Good luck.
thnks all

Webiste is up and running , if you see any spelling mistakes please feel free to keep them to yourself :P ,

you know i cant spell .
Good luck fella

(P.S. spell check is your friend , I can't spell for toffee, so it helps me)
#11 - AMB
Quote from jwardy :thnks all

Webiste is up and running , if you see any spelling mistakes please feel free to keep them to yourself :P ,

you know i cant spell .

I guess 'Website' was a typo there are spelling mistakes on the site , good luck with the team though.
Good luck Falcons
Quote from AMB :I guess 'Website' was a typo there are spelling mistakes on the site , good luck with the team though.

o jesus . ye the website is going to be done by someone who can spell , i have it quite hard , cos im translating it before spelling it .
Good luck
#15 - AMB
Quote from jwardy :o jesus . ye the website is going to be done by someone who can spell , i have it quite hard , cos im translating it before spelling it .

Thought you were English ?
lived in spain for 13 years and im only 16

tecnically yes but mostly no
good luck
and may the grammar be with you...
#18 - wild
Good luck with the team

Might be an idea to get a hosting site with no adds. Also maybe a forum so members can apply and chat about stuff?
Quote from wild :Good luck with the team

Might be an idea to get a hosting site with no adds. Also maybe a forum so members can apply and chat about stuff?

this is already being done , this website is only a temporary thing
'Here is the link to the CTRA main page for anyone who is interested in seing it .' - Taken from Falcon website

Looking good guys free webs LOL!
Quote from anttt69 :'Here is the link to the CTRA main page for anyone who is interested in seing it .' - Taken from Falcon website

Looking good guys free webs LOL!

yep , cos it said fill the space or get a pop up , soo ctra website
#22 - wild
Quote from jwardy :this is already being done , this website is only a temporary thing

Good Luck
Yeah, good luck.
Good luck
Quote from jwardy :o jesus . ye the website is going to be done by someone who can spell , i have it quite hard , cos im translating it before spelling it .

That someone must be pecker!
Good luck

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG