The online racing simulator
#1 - Eneko
I've got my S2 Licence...yahoo!! :)
Hi all!!

I just bought myself a S2 License the other day. I decided I'll probably stick to this game for much longer. Very excited!

Now I'm just a little overwelmed with the new posibilities. A lot of new cars and a lot of new tracks. I don't know if I should stick to the two cars I know (XFG and FBM) and try new track, stick with Blackwood and change cars, or mix it all up

What do you recomend is best to make good progress and what's the most usefull for online racing??

Cheers!
#2 - G!NhO
go crazy and use all cars
Just pick a random server (if you wanna race, disable the cruise filter) and then pick a random car (if more than 1 aviable).
Then just drive.
Maybe the CTRA servers are a good start? Lots of various tracks you can learn
#5 - VoiD
#6 - Eneko
Quote from VoiD :Welcome to the show!

- Read this,
- read the stickies in the beginners forum,
- read this,
- then get some proper setups here or here.

Personally I would start to race on CTRA, Absolute Beginners or Conedodgers...

These 4 things are done already. Did those while still in Demo

CTRA servers still scare me a bit But i've done some driving on Absolute Beginners and I din't make a fool out of myself. I gues I'll stick to them and I will try to just have fun with the track and car I feel like using.

Watch out...here I come!!
Good to see another S2 lisenced driver... cant wait to get mine
Race carefully
#8 - VoiD
It seems to me that you take it serious...

There´s no need to fear racing on CTRA, just use common sense, don´t act like a moron and everything will be fine...

Here´s another good read for you:

How To: T1

How To: Defending
#9 - Eneko
Quote from VoiD :It seems to me that you take it serious...

There´s no need to fear racing on CTRA, just use common sense, don´t act like a moron and everything will be fine...

Here´s another good read for you:

How To: T1

How To: Defending

Quit seriously, yes. I'm very competitive and respect other peoples competitiveness. I don't want to bother anybody while being a newbe.

Thanks for the reads, those are new to me!

Greets!
Pick a combo that seems interesting, doesn't really matter which one. Just take it easy when you drive a new car / track. Join at the back of the grid and practice the lines and such until you're confident you can keep up (not necessarily with the leaders, but midpack) and Race cleanly.

Oh and welcome. S2 owns you
you sound like you're ready for CTRA. don't be scared of the server. the racing is very good there. i have found when i started that the race for last place is usually as good as the race for first. i would even bet that if you were to join, nobody would know that you're a "noob" <<<<what a shitty word. i think i'll call it New License Owner.
bottom line is, as long as you enjoy it, you'll be fine.
#12 - VoiD
Quote from dadge :...i have found when i started that the race for last place is usually as good as the race for first...

Your opponent is infront and behind you, no matter what place you get when crossing the finishline. That´s racing, allways remember that!
hail your new leader, s2
Quote from dadge :a "noob" <<<<what a shitty word. i think i'll call it New License Owner.

How about Novice.

Welcome to S2! As for how to start, could be worth quick round of blackwood with all cars, find one you like and try it other tracks.
Welcome, I would like to have my s2 license the very first time now .. I miss that feeling "oo yeah" and then went to ctra servers. People was so kind to me <3
Thanks for the welcome guys!!

I'm currently sticking to the XFR on whichever server they let me use it It's not a car that's used a lot. Most stick to FXR, XRR or FZR. That will be my next step.

Still, most public servers are to high level for me. For example I don't want to enter in cualifying sessions. I could seriously mess up someone's time.
But I found some nice servers though. Doing a lot of Kyoto National.
Forget FXR, choose the FZR!
#18 - Gunn
Quote from Eneko :Hi all!!

I just bought myself a S2 License the other day. I decided I'll probably stick to this game for much longer. Very excited!

Welcome to S2!
Yeah i really want to experience that excitement of new servers to try with new cars again

Welcome to s2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG