The online racing simulator
about the distruction brothers raceing sever
1. you can go it if your a demo race or a team member of the destruction brothers.

2.you can go on it if you want to join my ane mates demo team

3,only demo racers allowed on the sever

check out the team forum and look out for topic about singing up to the team.
Well thanks for clearing that up for me....
Quote from faster111 :1. you can go it if your a demo race or a team member of the distruction brothers.

2.you can go on it if you want to join my ane mates demo team

3,only demo racers allowed on the sever

check out the team forum and look out for topic about singing up to the team.

and if you want to see your team topic on the teams forum cuse we looking for demo racers.
..and the nominations for most pointless thread ever...
youre from shitwhore?
To be honest... "distruction brothers raceing sever" didn't sound too tempting anyway, but thanks for info.
:duck:
Quote from AK-Chester :To be honest... "distruction brothers raceing sever" didn't sound too tempting anyway, but thanks for info.
:duck:

well can you think of a better team name
#8 - Smax
You could try spelling destruction properly and take it from there....

Meh...leave it with ya.
anyone think of a better name this name is only the team name cause me and mate canrt think of a relly good name
Cheapskates Crashing Team {CCT}
lol
we are not a crashing team
Your british?
yeah
Your spelling is absolutely atrocious.
wow...

lol.
Quote from joshdifabio :Your spelling is absolutely atrocious.

I don't know what atrocious means but I totally agree
#18 - ekze
LoL. Nice spelling, dude. You better go to school and learn your native language...
Just shows how bad England is if non-English speakers can go on a forum and bash an englishman.

faster!!!oneeleveen!!!, do you not feel ashamed that Dutch, German and even American people are telling you how to speak English?
Quote from tristancliffe :Just shows how bad England is if non-English speakers can go on a forum and bash an englishman.

faster!!!oneeleveen!!!, do you not feel ashamed that Dutch, German and even American people are telling you how to speak English?

Especially those German people
OK, enough with the pointless flaming.

The kid's enthousiastic, creates a team, runs a server and all he gets is grief...

Time for someone to lock this one, me thinks
I am disabled and have learning dificulties so if you canrt read my spelling tough i have to live with it.
:munching_
Quote from Clownpaint :You have a green belt in karate, you said so on MSN.

What disabilities do you have?

well half of my brain didnt develop befor i was born.they told my mum that i would never walk or talk. so i think i do pretty well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG