The online racing simulator
Net Kar Pro 1.03 nearly ready..
(89 posts, started )
Quote from The Moose :Nope. Any patches and addons that come befor NKPro version 2 are free.

When the new patch comes it Netkar is worth the buy or am i wrong?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When the new patch comes it Netkar is worth the buy or am i wrong?

Only you can decide that. Grab the new demo when it's out and try it.

I'm biased. I love it. iRacing is supposedly the best sim around but it leaves me a bit cold. A lot of people feel the same about nKPro. It tends to be a love it or hate it thing.
Quote from The Moose :Only you can decide that. Grab the new demo when it's out and try it.

I'm biased. I love it. iRacing is supposedly the best sim around but it leaves me a bit cold. A lot of people feel the same about nKPro. It tends to be a love it or hate it thing.

I have only tried the 1.0 nkp demo. I still love the feel of the cars. The one thing I find terrible is the sound. But after watching youtube videos of later nkp versions it seems to have improved a lot. I might actually consider purchasing this!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Then explain why i have given up on Rfactor since it feels dead I even bothered to get real feal set up and IMo it was stil dead feeling and lack of feedback

Because, sadly, the rest of the engine/game/sim is as shit as a shit thing on National "Let's make something and call it shit" day. The suspension kinematics are pretty good though
Quote from tristancliffe :Because, sadly, the rest of the engine/game/sim is as shit as a shit thing on National "Let's make something and call it shit" day. The suspension kinematics are pretty good though

Of topic WTF at your post count but in 3 years less niko is worse
Weird tyre squeeling sound.. Don't like that at all.

Other than that I guess the only way to know is to drive it. Can't say anything stands out particularly in a visual sense.
I dont like the squeeling sound that much either.
Quote from The Moose :Nope. Any patches and addons that come befor NKPro version 2 are free.

Is that true? I was quite surprised to read this on their Shop page:

Quote :3. Buy your netKar PRO v1.0 licence now to unlock your software. You'll get 1 year of free software updates and additional contents, documentation and support.

my thought was "great! 1.0.2 is what? almost 2 years old?"
Quote from NightShift :Is that true? I was quite surprised to read this on their Shop page:

I cant believe (actually it doesn't really surprise me ) that is still on the webpage. As soon as it became obvious that nKPro wasnt going to progress as quickly as everyone hoped ,Kunos decided that everything up to v2.0 would be free for customers.
I do hope they revemp their website coinciding with release of 1.03 and get SRT in on launch. Dont know if SRT are in on the beta test. That way they can make more impact.
Quote from The Moose :Kunos decided that everything up to v2.0 would be free for customers.

Cool. I'll certainly give it a spin when it is out

Do the user-generated addons work in demo?
A problem that I have with Netkar Pro is that I cannot figure out how to invert the axis of my clutch. At the moment when the clutch pedal is fully pressed down the clutch is not engaged but when i take my foot off it is. Can anyone help me ?
That's how it is in real life - clutch pressed = disengaged.

I suspect you mean the other way around

Can you use DXTweak (or whatever it's called).

Net Kar Pro 1.03 nearly ready..
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG