The online racing simulator
LFS Crashing during online play?
(3 posts, started )
My Wireless internet is an OK one, I can connect to servers fine (unless my connection locks up), but when i am playing, LFS randomly crashes back to the windows' desktop. Anyone else get this problem? Is there someone that can help me?

thanks in advance.
When LFS crashes, do you get the message box where Microsoft wants you to send them a crash report? If so, click on the details link and write down the crash address (or a take a screencap), it could prove useful.

What cars/tracks does it happen with? Does it only happen online (have you tried offline)? What are your PC's specs? If it's possible, testing with a different connection could help too.
I get that message "LFS.exe has found a problem and needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience",
My PC's specs are relatively good: 1.8 GHz AMD Sempron CPU, 1GB RAM, 40GB HD, NVidia GeForce something (can't remember) 3D Video Card 128MB (Runs really heavy games), and BlaBlaBla, I don't remember them all.
it happens mostly with FBM on BL3.
It only happens online (happening offline only when I'm messing with LFSTweak). Unfortunately, I only have one connection and it is not that good, but It's better than dial-up lol.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG