The online racing simulator
Drifting Competitions ???
(8 posts, started )
Hi everybody,

I was thinking of making some drifting competitions because it's like, in the past of lfs, and also in S1 there were many drifiting competitions.
But i don't mean that i'm going to start alot of comps. but i meant that other people should make more competitions, for teams to take part in them and stuff. For example D1-Style leagues, or other things that won't just take 1 day , but competitions that will have a whole schedule, or with complete seasons. That kind of comps. And ofcourse we will need servers and drifters, and most of all it needs GOOD organisation. It will be fun, and you will meet more drivers and get to know more people of lfs, etc. Seems fun to me ? But dont get me wrong here, because i dont mean there need to be a 1000 competitions at thesame time, but more competitions , with GOOD organisation, that will take more time, as i said, with seasons or that kind of stuff. So lemme hear what you all think ? I would say it would be great ^^. ( Sorry if i made grammar mistakes;P)
On lfsdrift.net there are organised many competitions...like KT mini nights and so on so check it out more often and you will see wwhat is all about

/Forum member of LFSD
i knowwww, but i think you don't really understand what i mean
What I have understood so far is that you want more complex competitions. Competitions that will not take only one day. You might want to check lfstorque once in awhile because Saiko D has been organizing some competitions lately. Their comps are a tad more complex involving a few levels and its done over a few day-periods of time.

The problem with bigger comps is this: People don't always show up. If you organize one-day comp, people might make time for it and come (if they can). But if you also want them to show up another 2-3 days to finish the comp, they might not due to work/school etc.

I would rather have 3 different comps, in 3 different days. Rather than one comp that starts with 40 people day ONE, and only 10 show up the next day.

But all in all, if you do want to organize something like a bigger comp, you are more than welcome. But, make sure you know what you are getting yourself in to, alot alot of work.

You might have better luck on www.lfsdrift.net with help on this, there's people that will volunteerly take screenshots / edit, even movies. But someone needs to take the big responsibility and get it done

anyway, good luck, hope this post helped.

- ProtonXL
Quote from noob4ever :What I have understood so far is that you want more complex competitions. Competitions that will not take only one day. You might want to check lfstorque once in awhile because Saiko D has been organizing some competitions lately. Their comps are a tad more complex involving a few levels and its done over a few day-periods of time.

The problem with bigger comps is this: People don't always show up. If you organize one-day comp, people might make time for it and come (if they can). But if you also want them to show up another 2-3 days to finish the comp, they might not due to work/school etc.

I would rather have 3 different comps, in 3 different days. Rather than one comp that starts with 40 people day ONE, and only 10 show up the next day.

But all in all, if you do want to organize something like a bigger comp, you are more than welcome. But, make sure you know what you are getting yourself in to, alot alot of work.

You might have better luck on www.lfsdrift.net with help on this, there's people that will volunteerly take screenshots / edit, even movies. But someone needs to take the big responsibility and get it done

anyway, good luck, hope this post helped.

- ProtonXL

thank you very much But i know what i want and i have responsibility
But yeah, we'll see Thx anyway
hmm i could participate in this somehow...

just let me know if you need anything

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG