The online racing simulator
God I'm so pissed off!
(46 posts, started )
God I'm so pissed off!
Today when I was going to the bus that goes to the school, they had changed times so the bus went earlier, I saw the bus going away. Ahap, there goes 30 minutes late to school.
Then the bus that should come 12 minutes later, no bus.
Then the bus that is 12 minutes after that one, no bus.
Then 5 minutes later the bus comes.
The bus driver is SOOOO slow and by then I was already over an hour late.
THEN THE F**KING BUS BREAKS DOWN !!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if the busses wont stop being so ****ing late and stuff, I wont be able to finish this school.
I got to have 2800 hours of school work and atm I been several hours late just because of that the busses is late every ****ing day
Quote from NotAnIllusion :.

O/T relax dude don't stress about things you can't control unless your looking forward to an early grave
Quote from Glenn67 :..

O/T relax dude don't stress about things you can't control unless your looking forward to an early grave

C-c-c-c-combobreaker? I was agreeing with teh biek
Quote from NotAnIllusion :C-c-c-c-combobreaker? I was agreeing with teh biek

Ah I'm an old fart and don't comprehend all this internet speak and took it to mean "point?"

as to teh biek it will help prevent early grave syndrom also so double points to you sir

As to being a Ccc combo breaker well yeah not entirely intentional hmm not intentional at all have cocked this one right up avent ai
Quote from Glenn67 :Ah I'm an old fart and don't comprehend all this internet speak and took it to mean "point?"

as to teh biek it will help prevent early grave syndrom also so double points to you sir

Quoting the quote, or different people making a quote "combo" is standard procedure, teach an old dog new tricks (j/k) The reason the point was there is that you can't quote without having any content in the post

I work a physical job (relative to sitting at the PC anyways..) and cycle to work (5mi) when it's not damp or worse. Zero brakes at all if the rims get even a little bit of water
I would never bike there.
It's over 15km to my school ... GLHF on that!
Soo.. it would take you 1h at most one way, less if you're even moderately fit. It's not that bad, people drive to work for longer than that :\
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I work a physical job (relative to sitting at the PC anyways..) and cycle to work (5mi) when it's not damp or worse. Zero brakes at all if the rims get even a little bit of water

I used to ride a bike 15km each way to work that was some 20 years ago though and I stopped when I was hit by a car
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Soo.. it would take you 1h at most one way, less if you're even moderately fit. It's not that bad, people drive to work for longer than that :\

pfft I used to do it in arround 30min, that might explain why the car misjudged me though
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I would never bike there.

15km is shit all.
Quote from Glenn67 :pfft I used to do it in arround 30min, that might explain why the car misjudged me though

I'm not fit at all, just *can't* manage the distance to work in less than 25. I'd like to be as cool and fast as you were Btw, out of curiosity, do y'all cycle on the road or pavement in Australia? Most of the pavements here are marked for use by both peds and cyclers (and fkn 14yo moped drivers *shakes fist*). Can't risk going too fast, just never know when there's someone around the corner. I could cycle on the road, but it'd be just as dangerous going far too slow for them
I couldn't even bike 3km to my old school.
So I could never take 15km ...
Take you Dad's car for a ride.
Quote from Stefani24 :Take you Dad's car for a ride.

I got my own cars.
But I can't drive them legally because I'm 16.
Drive them illegally.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I'd like to be as cool and fast as you were

I remember myself being cooler and faster the older I get and it's much easier to brag about how I was rather than how I am now

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Btw, out of curiosity, do y'all cycle on the road or pavement in Australia?

When I was biking it there weren't many cycle/foot paths about so it was mostly on the road fighting with cars in traffic In peek hour I could get to work faster than by car cause being on a bike I could take some short cuts.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I got my own cars.
But I can't drive them legally because I'm 16.

Cars? Good for you
yeah, going by bike is a good altenative. And not being able to do 3 kilometers on it? WTF, biking uses way less energy per meter than walking and isn't taxing your joints, so that means you propably can't walk one kilometer?

Also, sweden is quite a flat country, so I can't imagine 15 km being that much of a problem.

Back in those days (meaning before I had a driving license), I went 40 km a day to get to school by bike in summer, even though the shortest distace was 12 km, just to keep fit.

But that also brings me to your only excuse for not using a bike: biking when it's cold really is awful, and havng been in stockholm last week, I certainly wouldn't want to bike this time of the year.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I would never bike there.

I do 22km a day, and 37km on Mondays and Wednesdays. A 15km ride is nothing, it'd take you maybe an hour at first, which would come down 10 or 15 minutes as you got fitter. Plus it'd be free and you'd get fit.

I have it on good confidence from Mrs Crashgate that biking every day gives you 'buns of steel'. I could crack walnuts with mine
your boyfriend sure likes that :P

more seriously: if the OP really can't do 3 km on a bike, he should start working out before it leads to serious health issues.
#24 - 5haz
Come to England! If you're between the ages 13 and 18 the bus driver most likely wont let you on because you 'look dodgy'.

For no apparent reason they now send much smaller busses on the route I have to get on, so they're trying to get twice the number of people onto a bus that it should have.

As for riding a bike, perhaps ok in smaller towns, but round here it probrably wouldn't be long before you get mown down by an HGV, and your not allowed to ride on the pavement lest you frighten old ladies, causing the police to have to bring a whole firing squad out to nick you.
Quote from ColeusRattus :isn't taxing your joints

Using too high a gear puts a lot of strain on some joints, afaik? Obviously the solution is to not use as high a gear, but you'd be surprised how many people cycle at 10 rpm because using a low gear is for wimps

Quote :biking when it's cold really is awful, and havng been in stockholm last week, I certainly wouldn't want to bike this time of the year.

Wear more clothes! Srsly though, if one uses a cycle to commute long distances, appropriate clothing is a must. I cba to cycle in harsh weather, but I'd have thought that a thin insulation layer and something to keep the wind would be sufficient. Tips are welcome

God I'm so pissed off!
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG