The online racing simulator
Formula One Chat [SPOILERS]
(20 posts, started )
All i can say is congratulations to Lewis and to Felipe , 1 corner away from a World championship

Edit this might be wrong topic
ahhahahahaha yeee
WELL DONE LEWIS!!! Very well done!
Something went VERY wrong this afternoon...they actually showed a formula 1 race that was EXCITING!!! Makes a pleasant change from the boring processions that we have come to expect!
Highlight of the day was watching the Ferrari team celebrating...until somebody told them that Lewis had nicked it at the death...the looks on their faces was like: "WTF"!!!?!!!!

Classic!

Well done McLaren...a good victory!
That was some of the most tense moment in F1 history from what I know. (I haven't watched F1 much only this season :P)

That was just... amazing...
Nice spoiler to anyone that hasn´t seen the race yet.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L2livestream? No but seriously, spoiling like this sucks Report to a mod, they'll be able to change the title (OP can't)
#9 - sam93
Very glad that he won the WDC, he deserved it and he will win it more then once. Hopefully he gets it next year aswell.
Go Hamilton
title changed.. i would have been fuming if i had not watched the race yet.

Was great to watch.

really i should merge this with the actual F1 thread in general racing. and i might do soon if nobody beats me to it.

must dash though. things to do and only 25 minutes till i have to watch top gear
Quote from franky500 :title changed.. i would have been fuming if i had not watched the race yet.

Was great to watch.

really i should merge this with the actual F1 thread in general racing. and i might do soon if nobody beats me to it.

must dash though. things to do and only 25 minutes till i have to watch top gear

thnks for changing title
Well, the last GP of the season has just finished and you look into a thread that reads F1 Chat, what do you expect? If you can't be arsed to put 1 + 1 together, you deserve to be "spoilered"...
Quote from bbman :Well, the last GP of the season has just finished and you look into a thread that reads F1 Chat, what do you expect? If you can't be arsed to put 1 + 1 together, you deserve to be "spoilered"...

Maybe the thread was titled differently at first.
Shame Radio 2 told me the result without any prior warning, complaint lodged.
My cat was not amused by the amount of shouting going on during the final 2 laps of that race. Incredible.
Quote from bbman :Well, the last GP of the season has just finished and you look into a thread that reads F1 Chat, what do you expect? If you can't be arsed to put 1 + 1 together, you deserve to be "spoilered"...

Was that aimed to me?

The thread title was "Lewis Hamilton is world champion!!!!!!". And it didn´t spoil anything to me. I watched the race live. I was just thinking about others who didn´t see it live.
Ah, shame on jwardy then...
I always assume that if I haven't watched an F1 race I will find a spoiler on the Internet or TV. So, if I have recorded the race and haven't watched it yet I won't go online, won't turn on the TV or radio, and won't talk to anybody who may spoil it for me.

Threads like this is the exact reason for my precautions...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I always assume that if I haven't watched an F1 race I will find a spoiler on the Internet or TV. So, if I have recorded the race and haven't watched it yet I won't go online, won't turn on the TV or radio, and won't talk to anybody who may spoil it for me.

Threads like this is the exact reason for my precautions...

Totally agree. I saw a post on the iRacing forums where someone was very pissed off because people were talking about the result.

Lets think about this. Racing Forums+ biggest race in the world of motorsports. What the hell do people expect to be the topic of the moment?

It's very simple. If you wish to avoid the results of the most important race of the year then stay away from racing forums. How hard can that be to work out?

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG