The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
NDR Mini-FBM Series, Final Information and Calendar (and sign-ups)

Hello Everybody.

New Dimension Racing are proud to announce the launch of our Mini-FBM Series. This series was born after we needed a n00b-proof car for an AX track at the LFSBC S1 'Festival'. I picked the FBM and restricted it, thus the Mini-FBM was born.

Over the past few weeks and months we've been refining it, making some new AX tracks and deciding on the format of the rounds. But, finally, we are now ready to launch it to the LFS public.

The Car is the Mini-FBM, an FBM with a 37% intake restriction (set attached).

Calendar:

This is the calendar; events are on Saturdays starting at 1930 GMT.
November 15 - Aston Cadet Reversed - Sprint 19 laps, Feature 38 laps.
November 22 - Joe Ellis' Failring - Heats 4 laps, Minor Finals 15 laps, Major Final 35 laps
December 6 - Fern Bay Gold Reversed - Sprint 10 laps, Feature 20 laps
December 13 - Deko's Layout - Heats 4 laps, Minor Finals 15 laps, Major Final 35 laps
December 20 - South City Town Course (w/ new final corner- see "SO5_MiniFBM.lyt" attachment on this post) - Sprint 11 laps, Feature 22 laps.

Note that the layouts above are still WIPs, they're basically finished but will still just have some little tweaks applied to them.

Format of the Rounds

At the permanent race tracks, qualifying will be a 15 min open session. The Sprint Race is 35km in length, the Feature Race 70km. The Grid for the feature race is decided on reverse grid of the finish of the Sprint Race, but a random number of people are reversed.

At the AX layouts, we are mimicking the style of races sometimes seen at Rallycross events. Qualifying is a single lap hot lap - you have one lap to get as good a time as possible. People will then be separated into heats of 4. The Winners of the 4 heats go through automatically to the Main 'A' Final. Those placed 2nd and 3rd go through to the 'B' Final, and those placed last go to the 'C' Final. Remaining spots in the 'A' final are filled by the top people in the 'B' and if necessary 'C' finals. The 'A' final is the main point scoring race.

Entry Requirements:

We want our events to be as clean and stress-free as possible, so we've made some simple entry requirements to try and attain this:
1200 online miles (1931 km)
AND
50 CTRA SS points OR CTRA Bronze License OR Hotlap within 103% of WR with FBM

Deko has posted the rules, in there you'll find all his usual blitherings about various things. Most of it is common sense and common racing knowledge, but have a lil flick through to familiarise yourself with it Smile

To sign up:

Post your username, your real name and the number (between 1 and 999 inclusive) you wish to use Thumbs up

Entries open Monday 3rd November at 1200 GMT. Send complaints about this to newdimensionracingevents(at)gmail.com Tilt

We hope to have as many entrants as possible - so do please sign up.

If you have any questions, post them here Smile

See you on track

J@tko and the NDR Team.

NDR Website

Signed up:

Entries in red do not currently meet the entry requirements but have confirmed that they are working towards meeting them.

Number Driver Name Username

53 Jörgen Kursk Fuse5
36 Timo Hynninen hyntty
177 David Novak Hypothraxer
33 Yann Laprevotte GreyBull [CHA]
93 Demetrius Adelin BAMBO
5 Kenneth O' Keefe racer hero
10 Taha El Alaoui evilpimp
91 Toni Tossavainen Naamavelli
47 Joe Keaveney Joe_Keaveney
82 <hidden> fastwalker
19 Rik de Jong Rikje
[COLOR="Red"]27 Tom McKirdy TomMK[/COLOR]
104 Darryn Lobb Dizzydarryn
72 Calvin Gonçalves de Aquino Calvinaquino
25 Rui Nicolau Dias Pinto Senninha25
305 Steven Gledhill alpine159
8 Tim Russell Timdpr
9 Jack Atkinson J@tko
69 Michael Bingham Mike Bingo
1 Krzysztof Łazowski Aragorth
43 Michael Booth boothy
100 Kim André Gjerde go_carter
31 Terje Flåten flaaten
99 Stefan Alfons Stefani24

-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
-
(J@tko) DELETED by JO53PHS
Here be rules !

NDR Sporting Code also applies.

d
Attached files
rulesv101.pdf - 299.2 KB - 573 views
Interusting... Now I have a decision between LOTA XCSS and this.. :S Right I shall think and possibly sign up later.
Quote from evilpimp :Interusting... Now I have a decision between LOTA XCSS and this.. :S Right I shall think and possibly sign up later.

NDR > LOTA
Quote from JO53PHS :NDR > LOTA

Lol. My decision wont be about who have the best marshalls :P.

But this league has a turn named after me, I love NDR events and I'd like to win a league for once...

However I've never been in LOTA events, they have a great reputation, I love the tracks and cars their running but my chances of winning are really small.
But you'll maybe get a chance of owning me here?

btw 1730 sundays means I'll miss top gear!! I always watch the second re-run..
Maybe get a chance? Pfft :P

Joking, joking. Meh, I'm not too interusted particularily in owning you. I just want to win a league instead of a lot of single events and DNF's which puts me down to like 3-4th all the time heh..
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
-
(hyntty) DELETED by J@tko
#8 - Fuse5
meh. I wanted to sign up now. ...
I'll wait then.
Why can't we just open signups now?
Quote from JO53PHS :Why can't we just open signups now?

Deko won't let me.

He says its to 'build the anticipation factor' What a tit.
Quote from J@tko :
This is the calendar; events are on Sundays starting at 1730 GMT. (yes, you wont miss Top Gear :P)

This will clash with dinner for the continental people

EDIT : I'll sign-up the reserve list maybe next Thursday or Friday. Please..... Could you reserve the magic #33 for me?
Sod the anticipation factor... all this is bringing is a dissapointment factor.. anyway, you're in charge
Quote from hyntty :But you'll maybe get a chance of owning me here?

btw 1730 sundays means I'll miss top gear!! I always watch the second re-run..

get yourself a vhs recorder... I'll program it, so you'll only be able to watch top gear when you win the races

EDIT: Nice!!! A Subforum...
Hmm, that time definitely clashes with dinner. I'd love to join, but I couldn't if it's on Sundays, as dinner is normally between 6 and 7. Saturday evenings are a much better time IMO, plus no-one will miss TG
I heard a few people toss about Sundays in previous discussions about the series.

If an overwhelming majority wants another date/time, we'll change it. They'll be on those weekends, though.

d
Also, feel free to suggest things. That's another reason why I wanted to delay signups opening.

d
I'll sign up soon. I wouldn't want the races to start any later, although i have a local league starting at the exact same time, so I won't be there for every single race. But I'll defo be there for the AX layouts :P (and probably more)
There is no chance of putting this on Saturdays or earliER on Sundays ? I really would like to enter this, but I have already commited to LOTA XCSS.
Yeah kinda sucks having to make a decision between Mini-FBM and XCSS :S.
Why do teh americans think people here are psychic? xrcsscrrxcxrss isn't in the race calendar, so how does anyone know when it's on?
Quote from hyntty :Why do teh americans think people here are psychic? xrcsscrrxcxrss isn't in the race calendar, so how does anyone know when it's on?

:google:?
I'm fairly sure i cannot enter all rounds. But I will sign up nevertheless.

Jörgen Kursk - 53 (Fuse5)

Online miles - none
Online kilometers, on the other hand - check. (I will keep picking on this one :P)
CTRA license - check
FBM hotlap - check (although it is on the oval.)

Looks like I have to whip up a skin for this one.
Quote from J@tko ::doh:

Yeah, but how does XRT stock car cup = XCSS????

spelling mistake?!

EDIT: When I'm reading the LOTA homepage there's nothing else that would make sense!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG