The online racing simulator
HElp
(13 posts, started )
HElp
- Try running LFS as admin if you aren't doing that.
- Check that your firewall (including Vista's own if you don't have a 3rd party one) has been set to allow LFS access to the internet. If you can't find anything that specifically permits LFS, add it as a trusted application.
I have all that it didnt work....

What do you mean run it as a admin?
I don't actually have Vista installed so I can't describe it exactly. basically, a "non-limited" user. You should be able to check it from But, really, I think your problem is down to the firewall.

Quote :To configure an application to always run elevated

Right-click an application that is not likely to have been assigned an administrative token, such as a word processing application.

Click Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Under Privilege Level, select Run this program as an administrator, and then click OK.

http://technet.microsoft.com/e ... ary/cc709691.aspx#BKMK_S2

edit:

To add LFS to your Vista Firewall's Excpetion List, go here
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto ... n-windows-vista-firewall/
I don't have vista

I turned my firewall of and it still didnt work
Ah yes, my bad. My XP looks less fancy

XP's firewall shouldn't need any configuring because it doesn't block outgoing traffic at all, so it boils down to this: either you have a 3rd party anti-virus or firewall blocking LFS. Some all-in-one antivirus packages have their own firewalls. Check the antivirus settings.
i turned virus thing of...........and it still wont let me on
then are ur Port setings from windows are wrong. u need to allow all outgoing TCP/UDP traffic. but i dno where it is at XP i knowed it but forgott it
-.- so what do i do
Well you guys arnt the best at helping -.-
Neither are you at helping yourself
Did you get on before? If not there must be something with your ports indeed. No clue how to resolve else you should try a fresh install?
I unblocked everthing for my router and it let me on

HElp
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG