The online racing simulator
Huge LFS Lag
(9 posts, started )
Huge LFS Lag
Hi guys,
I just downloaded a bunch of things from LFS Database but now LFS is really laggin!
Can anyone help me?
#2 - Haze7
Download(or extract) a fresh install, copy your skins and skins_dds(or similar) over and your setup's folder and see if it's any different.
That would be because the upgraded textures/skins/various graphical addons (lighting mods etc) will have increased the resources that LFS needs.

Only way to fix it would be to go back to the originals or drop your settings.
yeah, more res kills my system.. nvidia 7100
Quote from Vinnylegends :Hi guys,
I just downloaded a bunch of things from LFS Database but now LFS is really laggin!
Can anyone help me?

So LFS wasn't lagging before you downloaded (and installed) the stuff from LFSDB? If so:
- revert back the changes from LFSDB
- add and test one-by-one until you find a suitable balance between 'the lagginess' and the new 'bunch of things'.
So install a new patch Z from Database?
I don't know. Did you not back up the original files?
Protip: always make a backup of original files when you change something for the first time.

- If you did back up the files you changed, just copy the originals back.
- If you didn't back up the originals but know what you changed (you could even sort by last modified to see), copy the original files from an original archive.
- If you didn't back up, and don't know what you changed, extract the patch Z over your current installation without deleting anything. Then, only the changes will be removed.
I installed the backup patch Z from database but it still lags and i got got all the addons still installed.
Ive re installled LFS, Everything is better but the sky is white and its still a bit laggy, And my skins wont load.

Huge LFS Lag
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG