The online racing simulator
Help please [how to buy a voucher]
what i can do if i have just 15 years old and my parents don't have cards like a visa , or maestro blah-blah ... how can i buy s2 voucher ??
#2 - Osco
paypal me moneyz
What does your age have to do with your parents not having a Visa? Anyway, check out the LFS home page to see the possible payment methods and pick one and if none suits you, ask someone trustworthy to buy you a voucher for the game.
Quote from breadfan :What does your age have to do with your parents not having a Visa?

Meaning he doesn't have a passport and can't get himself a credit card himself...
I used Moneybookers* and it worked quite well. All you need is a bank account, and some patience to wait for the transfer to take place.

* I'm not sure but I think that was the name. You can find it on the LFS main site, with instructions.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Meaning he doesn't have a passport and can't get himself a credit card himself...

A passport? Now I'm really confused I think that we are speaking about different visas here I meant Visa credit card, you don't need a passport to have one as far as I know.
Quote from breadfan :A passport? Now I'm really confused I think that we are speaking about different visas here I meant Visa credit card, you don't need a passport to have one as far as I know.

Well, you do need to atleast have passport to get a bank account in UA, and you're getting a passport only after 16
#8 - hda
you can use paypal with a regular bank account nowadays, no need for a credit card

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG