The online racing simulator
never seen this before, and only on one car??
I was racing tonight and i noticed some kind of pole sticking out of the roof of this uf1. Notice that no other cars in the picture have this anomoly. This is just a crappy screenshot i took during the race as i was going to get a better picture from the replay (it looked particurlarly funny when i was lined up right behind him!) but it is not there in the replay? very odd.
Attached images
glitch.jpg
Graphicly artifacts? (if you call it like that)
Sorry, but I can't see that.
Just having Haluziantions(sp?)?
Solution: Dont drink and drive LFS.
Took me awhile to notice that you probably mean the car in the middle (not the crashed one)
and the brownish bar that is shown above it, I first thought it's one of the pole (light tower or whatever it is called) there but it looks like a tiny gfx prob.

Nothing to care about except you have it everytime when playing
#6 - STF
It becomes interesting when you look at that player`s name, and associate it with "the pipe" sticking to the roof.
Big pole
That pole must be my pipe how funny
is
that
? FIX UP YOUR GFX
:eclipsee_
Quote from suck_my_pipe :That pole must be my pipe how funny
is
that
? FIX UP YOUR GFX
:eclipsee_

Fix up your font + color, please.
That was weird. I also thought the crashed UF1, not the one driving away, weird, thought it was at a distance.
Looks like a girrafe driving.
Now i saw it.
And Pipe: Fix up your brain, and grow up.
Then come here again, and write serious stuff.
i have random spikes like that, but its with the track, it gets really annoying sometimes, on one part of the track, its allways there untill you change the track
maybe the track has an erection? [Now to be serious] Maybe its an object on layout or something, I know the stick thing that measures distance is like that, but TBH, I really dunno what to tell you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG