The online racing simulator
National Guard Challenge Acadamy
(26 posts, started )
Ok So im in The florida branch called Florida youth challenge academy.(flyca)

I got some pictures, just stoping bye to say whats up im on homepass. Here is a great place to have your child taught dicipline.

http://ngycp.org/
Attached images
101_2963.JPG
101_2972.JPG
101_2937.JPG
Enjoying yourself over there Greg? I know that sort of life isn`t for everyone, but the ones that do tend to like it, love it.
hey you've got tarmac camoflauge! So if you lie down in the road and crawl on your tummy the guards wont see you sneeking out to cause mayhem and mischief in the local populace.

So how is the brainwashing going anyway?
Its going well, i do really like it, although i wont be going into millitary... Ima go to school...So i dont love it just kinda like it to get my diploima.. HEHE
So how much longer are you there for?
Glad your enjoying it.

I'm guessing its pretty strict eh? What do you guys do exactly there? Wake up at 5 am, school till 2 PM, shoot some guns till 4, etc? lol

And like mister joseph asked when are you coming back? :P
Ill be back december 13..And wake up 0430, 0800-1600 school sleep at 1930. all in millitary time. Ya and weekends all day clean!
Oh.. so that's where you went o-o.

Did you want to go there or were you sent there for being a naughty boy?

Looks interesting though.
lil of both

It's 'kay man, I guess alot of us at one point or another have been threatended to get sent to one of these camps. Just sucks when they call your bluff and actually do.

Just gunna wish you good luck, stick with it and don't let those pushy part time Army boys push you around. Stay strong and hold your own

Big blog when you get back please
will do, so far im happy and doing good in sxhool so im happy! And honestly if your child isnt good, look into it ill talk to him/her for real!
I wish they had something like this in the UK...I would get Emmy packed off there TOMORROW (if not sooner!)
I think that must be a great cure for "Stroppy Teenager Syndrome"
Looks like you either have to be fat or black to get in there.
Or bald.
No im average weight, and im white....And I have a great head of hair!
You're the odd one out
Quote from anttt69 :Looks like you either have to be fat or black to get in there.

Hmmm I didn't see fat people there? Ok on first pic there was one who looked a bit fluffy but nothing more I think? I mean the ones wearing uniform of course.

We don't have camps like that in Finland I think, but all men have to go to the army when we are young.
What if you become a women, then when you don't have to go anymore, go back to being a guy.

Tuck your stick between your legs and wear fake boobies
lol I don't actually know how it would be if you have had a sex-change.

Tho I think it's not worth it.

TBH I wouldn't mind going there, but still I think it is a good thing in a way.
Quote from BigPeBe :
TBH I wouldn't mind going there, but still I think it is a good thing in a way.

? Negative*2 = positive

Sweet that yar alive at the concentration camp Greg. But if you wake up at 0430, what do you do till 0800? Eat breakfast?
yes sir breakfeast and getdressed make bed brush teeth morning stuff!
Quote from greg_slideways :yes sir breakfeast and getdressed make bed brush teeth morning stuff!

But you can do that all in like 40 minutes... do you just sit around twiddling your thumbs for the remaining 3 hours and 20 mins?
you spend more time in the bathroom every single morning than the average girl before she goes on a date?
bus ride to d-fac...formation, P.T, and another formation
Robot!

Also I love the looks on the kids faces in the 1st pic haha. pure genius I would love to scare the Bejesus out of those kids every day. What a life!

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG