The online racing simulator
MTDZX Info Thread - Increasing our Level
(23 posts, started )
MTDZX- is reaching 4 years
UPDATED AS 24.09.2010

Hello Racers! It is time to inform something new, (but nothing important perhaps) :

As team will reach 4 years in 25.9.2010 in Saturday, it is the day what we are going to celebrate!

Something I want to say about us
I want to say, that members in team have changed a lot. Someone might have got bad feeling about us, someone pretty good. Anyway, level is increased once again. People have called us as noobs, but I say it is only about experience and social skills. At least we can do better job. I want to say sorry, if we have done something inappropriate.

Target: Racing League
Our head target is now to join any available league. As I tried to join Kyoto 500 in this year with unsuccessfully, it was only a test. We have thought as in meeting that we must do something practical e.g. Racing. Our 1st league is to reach a slot to GT3 series. We got a place in this year, but we had to cancel it by inactive people. Maybe 2011 will go much better, and it will. At least we have such of fast racers, like Arska, Who successfully got 3rd place in 2009 Maailman Nopein Kansa - league. He is atm performing military service

Team average age

This is very interesting, as what I have calculated, I have got age as 16,7 years old (22 members). Young age will have more chance to troll in some servers. In other hand, we have got 0 bans. (If had some, it was only about admins wouldn't care at all, and we either).

Team's Overall

Thanks to Team Rock Racing, we had 1 own server and own teamspeak3 room. Now we want to thank Team Cargame.nl as we have got nowdays TS3 room. Thank you very much for both.

Now we are searching S2-Server for stunt. Just for relaxing and finding something interesting. It would be also our meeting place. As team budjet have been 0€ for 4 years now, I have to be proud about that. I know many teams have used some money for them, but not many teams they have used 0€.

Team's overall is such good. Of course sometimes will have kind of little problems, but at least team is very personal and colorful. Not that bad, but Im sure we can do better.

Team Info

www.mtdzx.tk is our sites, we have failed to buy domain, as 0€ is 0€. Currently finding a solution.

More info will come @tomorrow as I am @ work

Anyway, happy birthday MTDZX, tomorrow it will be 4 years!!!
Wow, great team, great videos and your english is good
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21
-
Hiya, your team seems to be about the fun. The fun is often forgotten.
Good luck guys
-
-
-
its nice to see you here to find more people Great work !
Bump. Because editing old to new.
Arska is still alive?
Quote from Kristi :Arska is still alive?

Yes =) He is at military at the moment so I think he is very busy. =)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Yes =) He is at military at the moment so I think he is very busy. =)

Nonsense. You don't have anything to do in the army.
Quote from hyntty :Nonsense. You don't have anything to do in the army.

And how You know about it? Well...it depends all where You will go, but infact when I was on army, I got only free time with vacations, nothing else, if speaking of Playing LFS.

Edit: Also, one day I asked Arska to just mess in LFS but he just said, "I just camed from army to vacation, I do really not want some f*cking LFS now." It depends also how tired You are :P
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :And how You know about it? Well...it depends all where You will go

^^ Some of my days in the service are actually enjoyable All a matter of choice and I've made mine right.
Quote from hyntty :^^ Some of my days in the service are actually enjoyable All a matter of choice and I've made mine right.

Then I can understand it clearly
Haven't seen you huys around a lot, but still know your team. You are doing something really unique here, so thumbs up!
Quote from Rocket47 :Haven't seen you huys around a lot, but still know your team. You are doing something really unique here, so thumbs up!

Yup, we have got some work to improve our team, but usually we are:

[AMG] GTR MotorSport
DriftWorks.com
WS.D • Drift Battle
[CAD] Destruction Derby
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise

Or actually, I am, not sure where others are, but going now some [CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21 : No needed
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21 : Not available
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21 : No need
Bump! I think we really need more members...!
Lots of bumps..
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21 : Too much bumps though, cleanup
Quote from Ales_M :Lots of bumps..

Might wanna get that checked out, that can't be good.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Bump & BOOOOOOOOOOM

Just show-up online, so you can get your team to be known without those attention-whorish bumps
We show up at some listed server's what Unknownmaster21 calls, The time depends where you live( that's one problem, because the member's are mostly finnish but not very common in the team dutch, swedish(i don't know this), and the times that you are off from school, work.)

Now it is like some member's took a break of LFS but a few still drive.

Thumbs up for The Unknownmaster21 for such a great team and lots of fans(i hope more than that i expected)

Greetz. Have nice day.
Quote from holy mate :We show up at some listed server's what Unknownmaster21 calls, The time depends where you live( that's one problem, because the member's are mostly finnish but not very common in the team dutch, swedish(i don't know this), and the times that you are off from school, work.)

Now it is like some member's took a break of LFS but a few still drive.

Thumbs up for The Unknownmaster21 for such a great team and lots of fans(i hope more than that i expected)

Greetz. Have nice day.

.... Bump?

(Omg it was too short message, sorry but i had to, delete my post if needed :S or ill do it myself if yo ask :d)
Quote from Mikko1 :.... Bump?

(Omg it was too short message, sorry but i had to, delete my post if needed :S or ill do it myself if yo ask :d)

no need to lol
i know
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21 : Too much bumps though

MTDZX Info Thread - Increasing our Level
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG