The online racing simulator
kann im multiplayer nicht schalten
Hi leute,
ich kann im multiplayer kein gang einlegen im sp gehts ?!

kann mir bitte jemand helfen?

mfg

edit

ich habe eben rausgefunden mit dem auto mit dem man als erstes in der demo fährt kann ich schalten

bei allen anderen autos kann ich auch im sp nicht schalten
jemand eine idee?
Wenn du ein G25 hast, dann kannst du nur mit dem Schaltmodus schalten, den das Auto auch unterstützt. Sprich bei den normalen Straßenautos funktioniert die manuelle Schaltung, während man bei den meisten Rennwagen die sequentielle Schaltung bzw. die Schaltwippen verwenden muss.

PS: Das hier ist ein Englisches Forum
da hast du recht, das war auch das problem

danke für die schnelle hilfe

p.s. ein deutsches forum hab ich nicht gefunden ;D
#5 - J@tko
IST GUT!!!!

Das ist the extend of mein knowledge deutsch. Sorry for the spam.
short translation:
Quote from Evenfall :Hi folks

I'm not able to shift in the multiplayer mode? Is anyone so kind to help me?

best regards

edit: I just found out that I'm able to shift up in the XFG. With the other cars it does not even work in the Single Player mode

Quote from AndroidXP :If you have a G25, you only can only shift in the mode, the car supports. This means in normal road cars, you have to use the H-shifter while in the racing cars you might need to use the shifting arms.

PS: This here is an English forum.

Quote from Evenfall :yeah, you're right. That was the problem.

thanks for your quick help

p.s. I did not find a German forum ;D

deutsches Forum/German forum: www.live-for-speed.de unter/under Forum
Sorry but that is a terrible translation
what did I do wrong?
Well, the meaning of my post got kinda lost. What the heck are "shifting arms"?

This would be better:

If you have a G25 you only can only shift in the mode that the car's gearbox supports. That means in normal road cars you may use the shifter in H-gate mode, but for most racing cars you have to use the sequential mode or the paddles.

Quote from AndroidXP :Well, the meaning of my post got kinda lost. What the heck are "shifting arms"?

This would be better:

If you have a G25 you only can only shift in the mode that the car's gearbox supports. That means in normal road cars you may use the shifter in H-gate mode, but for most racing cars you have to use the sequential mode or the paddles.

yeah sry

shifting arms because of arm (dt. Hebel)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG