The online racing simulator
What, did you think they wouldn't have believed ME ?
Why would they believe YOU ?
Quote from JO53PHS :That's probably Jack's driving

You know what? Thats probably dead true

Personally I'd just do a stop & go pitstop, probably in a SC period.
indeed.
As your name is Hyneynen. Teemo.

That coming from Jourggrzgrgzren Church...
all hail the church...
Quote from Fastwalker :anyone has a good set for any of the cars ? XD

i did 2:34.9x so far with the XRR but my gear ratio is totally crap i think o_o

Paulus Lievonen---AS4---XRR-GT2---Pallukka---2:31.00 <--- CTRA record.

You're 4 seconds off (over a 2.5 min lap) someone who is actually faster than Michael Schumacher, and you think your set is totally crap

Jeezus Christ!!!
Jesus Maria!
Quote from J@tko :
Personally I'd just do a stop & go pitstop, probably in a SC period.

I thought that was forbidden...
Quote from J@tko :

Paulus Lievonen---AS4---XRR-GT2---Pallukka---2:31.00 <--- CTRA record.

You're 4 seconds off (over a 2.5 min lap) someone who is actually faster than Michael Schumacher, and you think your set is totally crap

Jeezus Christ!!!

mmm but it was crap
doing low 2:33.xx now
Quote from J@tko :Personally I'd just do a stop & go pitstop, probably in a SC period.

Are you referring to Lap 1 of 2 consequtive restarts and a red flag? That would be an excellent time for a pit stop
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I thought that was forbidden...

As long as your car is red you're fine

TBH, as long as it isn't silver we probs won't care
IIRC a red car got a dt today.
But the silver one didn't deserve one yet still got one to even it up with the red one getting one.
I wont be there, Im racing the 16h on my own. (Belive me or not, I will)
O_O

What? 16 hours on your own? The full race?

Erm, good luck... I guess.. O_O
No offence Stefan, but I hope we're not going to end up in the same server 16 hours by yourself, good luck
IDEA !

So as to hope to maximize competitors, how about postponing this final round until starting at 17:30 on SUNDAY ? This should be well enough after the 16h event ends to get some for a sprint race (in relation to 16h).

d
sounds good
would be a good idea you just need to get all racers to be informed...

well something wich hit my eye was the system of the Aussie V8 Supercars, having their support class...

maybe that we can get many drivers atleast for these Enduro Events... maybe something like Jack's original idea with the LFSCART join to the Kyoto 500 this year... reserving a grid place for every signed up racer the rest will be filled up until the 30 racers (SO: 28) sothat we would have full grids in Enduro rounds...

it is thought as something for the future...

I hope you understand what I meant... actually, as it is quiet late here and as tomorrow is the first school day after holydays... I don't understand myself in this text^^
Quote from dekojester :IDEA !

So as to hope to maximize competitors, how about postponing this final round until starting at 17:30 on SUNDAY ? This should be well enough after the 16h event ends to get some for a sprint race (in relation to 16h).

d

Would be fine for me.
Quote from dekojester :IDEA !

d

I woudn't be there.

EDIT : I'd be there only if you meant 17:30 UTC(and I'm even not sure), and that would clash with dinner and T7R's Triple Double Cup. For me the better solution would be to make this race on this saturday(18/10), but I suppose it isn't possible....
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I woudn't be there.

Ah.

I would prefer saturday, but I'm sure I would be able to make it on sunday.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I thought that was forbidden...

As far as I know it's fine when LFS accepts the pitstop (you can see that when you press F12). I guess if you want to be 100% sure you can just set it so that 1% fuel is added (doesn't take long).
Quote from Hypothraxer :As far as I know it's fine when LFS accepts the pitstop (you can see that when you press F12). I guess if you want to be 100% sure you can just set it so that 1% fuel is added (doesn't take long).

I was speaking about pitting in a SC period. But yes anyway, LFS does accept 0 second pit-stops, you can just stop and make nothing on the car, and then rejoin. No problem with that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG