The online racing simulator
cant believe i missed it, but ive had some very interesting developements in my real life racing career which forced me out of this round, and possibly the last round.

I will be racing a Ferrari F430 challenge in our local GT series, with 2 possible races in Europe next year. In addition, i was invited to participate in the sports car category that i won the championship in last year by my old team. It was the 2nd last round of the SA champs and i just didnt make it home intime last night... oh dear
Quote from Dizzydarryn :cant believe i missed it, but ive had some very interesting developements in my real life racing career which forced me out of this round, and possibly the last round.

I will be racing a Ferrari F430 challenge in our local GT series, with 2 possible races in Europe next year. In addition, i was invited to participate in the sports car category that i won the championship in last year by my old team. It was the 2nd last round of the SA champs and i just didnt make it home intime last night... oh dear

So a Ferrari and some crappy SA championship takes presidence over LFSBC??? tut tut.

Congrats all the same
=/ To be honest, if I had to chose between improvment in a real racing career or in a sim racing career I would of chosen real life for sure -_-.

Good luck in your career! Looks like great fun. Those are indeed some great developements in your career .
Quote from Dizzydarryn :cant believe i missed it, but ive had some very interesting developements in my real life racing career which forced me out of this round, and possibly the last round.

That's great, I hope we'll see you in Europe sometimes Congrats!
i just noticed. why does the thread say penalites?
is that a new fancy word?
now whose fail is that?
Quote from Fuse5 :i just noticed. why does the thread say penalites?
is that a new fancy word?
now whose fail is that?

Don't be so blooming pedantic

Deko's fault btw

[mod hat] edited [/mod hat]
Would be better in the race report to say: the accident was caused by the stupidness of Alfons trying to exit the pits on the BL1R exit."

Congratulations on that Darryn! Hopefully you'll be as successful as in the BC
Quote from Stefani24 :Would be better in the race report to say: the accident was caused by the stupidness of Alfons trying to exit the pits on the BL1R exit."

I was trying to make you look like less of an idiot
I'm about half way through writing down the interviews at the moment. I'm gonna finish it off tommorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to decifer Tim's extremely quiet voice over the sound of me doing doughnuts in my RB4 in the background
Joseph maybe u can edit the race report as bit becaus in the last 2 laps i drive with broken rear suspension.
this was due to me taking the jum before the start finish strech way to fast and caused it to brake

i strugled to maintain grip and in the outlap i spun so i needed a push to get my car going becaus my wheels wouldn't spin on the power of the engine
Race Results now official.

d
Quote from JO53PHS :I was trying to make you look like less of an idiot

Why?
I mean, i missed qual, had no skin n no training, and didnt even know where the pit exit was.

Thanks anyway
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Joseph maybe u can edit the race report as bit becaus in the last 2 laps i drive with broken rear suspension.
this was due to me taking the jum before the start finish strech way to fast and caused it to brake

i strugled to maintain grip and in the outlap i spun so i needed a push to get my car going becaus my wheels wouldn't spin on the power of the engine

How about this request i made joseph?
Quote from Timdpr :"Further up the field, in 4th place, Russell was experiencing severe clutch heat problems"

I was in 3rd at the time...even worse!

And what about mine? I was overtaken whilst in 3rd because I had slowed down to try and avoid complete clutch destruction. (My temperature bar thingy was filled halfway.)

Actually, I'm not really bothered. It's only a tiny thing, but you may as well if you're going to be editing Chrisuu's bit.
Mkay I'll do them today.. or now.. or sometime :P
Quote from JO53PHS :Mkay I'll do them today.. or now.. or sometime :P

can u stil ad my incident
whel Timo i ahve to say your comentary did improve very good stuf here
Dude, that wasn't Timo commentating
That was me doing commentary on the Round 6 race.

d
I know it wasn't timo commentating, but nobody else knows that, right?

I'll change it on teh site when I have time.
Not meaning to sound offensive here but Timo sounds like Mr Entusiasm when he's commentating.
Quote from J@tko :'We can't see the lights, but you can tell when they go green cos everyone moves'

Classic - I'm gonna love this

@ Hyntty - you're the opposite of Allen and Walker - you make even the most interesting race sound boring

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG