The online racing simulator
Round 6 Post-Race and Penalties and Results
Hey !

Well, a good qual, two botched starts, but a good third race (halfway through, at least, as I write this.

Talk about it here !

Replays will be posted !

d
Missed Qualifying, Caused first Red Flag, messed up the start.
Otherwise great fun.
i kinda fked up

missed my breaking point in the 1st lap and went out, ending up last
still had a fun race tho
but damn hard to overtake on this combo
Quote from Stefani24 :Missed Qualifying, Caused first Red Flag, messed up the start.
Otherwise great fun.

you also missed a skin I think... at least at me, it displayed the 4players.de skin
I might post a report on my race tomorrow. If I do it now, there will be a lot of swearing. Luckily, I turned my anger into boringness in my interview!

I'm so pissed off right now. The thing that probably caused my clutch cooking was my computer screen turning itself off halfway through the race. It caused a hairy moment and much mangling of gears. Even illiteration won't calm me down right now. I should have been 3rd!
oh crap anyone got the replay ?
Nice race. The two first start were just GREAT !:banana:The rest of the race was quite boring for me, I was touched by Fastwalker in the first lap and I was down to 4th. After that, impossible to push for me, I had some cluch problem too. I finished 3rd after 616's problems - so I'm now leading the championship. Anyway, too bad that we didn't see Darryn... Hope we'll see him in R7 for a nice championship battle.
What is the penalty for having an incorectly made skin?

Numbers missing and such
Quote from Fastwalker :sry about that

No problem, that's my fault too, I was really breaking too early...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :No problem, that's my fault too, I was really breaking too early...

lol i was 2 positions behind u
i just braked 50meters too late...

i rly need the replay
i got those too
just need the one from the main race D:
Quote from Fastwalker :i got those too
just need the one from the main race D:

Ah... I haven't got it, but dekojester will post it in a few days I suppose.
Yay - first win :hyper:

Although it felt more like hotlapping - I guess if the second restart would've worked it would've been much more interesting (Yann had a much better start there than I).

Looking forward to the last round
Quote :The Rallycross round of the LFS Beginner's cup begun with the cars of David Novak

:doh:

BEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you going on about? I wrote began, nub.
Quote from JO53PHS :What are you going on about? I wrote began, nub.

Quick edit there 'eh mate?

I copied and pasted the quote from the article

EDIT: Though I do love your descriptive (and slightly exaggerating) vocab - 'obliterating' being a favourite

EDIT 2: attachment
Attached images
lol.jpg
"Further up the field, in 4th place, Russell was experiencing severe clutch heat problems"

I was in 3rd at the time...even worse!
You were fourth when you were overtaken because of your slowness due to clutch heat :P
Quote from JO53PHS :You were fourth when you were overtaken because of your slowness due to clutch heat :P

No, because I passed him very easily on the pit straight for the 3rd place. He was something like 20 kph slower than me, even if I had the second worst top speed of the race. So for me, he had his cluch problem before I passed him.
Quote from Timdpr : The thing that probably caused my clutch cooking was my computer screen turning itself off halfway through the race.

Looking at the replay I'd say the clutch-overheating came from the fact that you did not lift the foot from the throttle when changing gears.
Quote from Hypothraxer :Looking at the replay I'd say the clutch-overheating came from the fact that you did not lift the foot from the throttle when changing gears.

Heh...Mighta been...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG