The online racing simulator
How Do I Deal With A Ban
i have recieved a 3 r 5 day ban (a short ban i dont know exactly how long it was) and after the ban was over i rejoined playing on ctra. After racing on the server twice in about three days i tried to race again one day and it said "host refused connection" and i had to wait untill it let me race again on ctra which was about 2 to 3 months. When i started to race again it told me that i recieved a "mid term ban" for absoloutly nothing i swear because sometimes i do lose the head and just hit people but i swear i didnt at that time on ctra. when i tried to race again the next day or maybe 2 days after it said "host refused connection" again and ever since about may or the start of july i cant join any ctra races. I can understand why i got banned for a few days the first time but i dont know why i got banned twice after that aswell because I did nohing bad after that. please try and do something about it or at least find out how long my ban lasts for.
Quote from Niall Murray :
i have recieved a 3 r 5 day ban (a short ban i dont know exactly how long it was) and after the ban was over i rejoined playing on ctra. After racing on the server twice in about three days i tried to race again one day and it said "host refused connection" and i had to wait untill it let me race again on ctra which was about 2 to 3 months. When i started to race again it told me that i recieved a "mid term ban" for absoloutly nothing i swear because sometimes i do lose the head and just hit people but i swear i didnt at that time on ctra. when i tried to race again the next day or maybe 2 days after it said "host refused connection" again and ever since about may or the start of july i cant join any ctra races. I can understand why i got banned for a few days the first time but i dont know why i got banned twice after that aswell because I did nohing bad after that. please try and do something about it or at least find out how long my ban lasts for.

You have two reports. Your status is banned (black) so i think it is permanent. You can download the replay from the CTRA website.

http://www.raceauthority.com/r ... lookup.asp?ReportID=13045
http://www.raceauthority.com/r ... lookup.asp?ReportID=14524
After reading the reports, IMO you do not deserve to ever be unbanned from CTRA, and you should have your S2 license revoked with no refund.

I hope you go away and never come back.

If you somehow do manage to eventually get unbanned, I hope you heed this lesson to drive respectfully.
Looking at your full record I do not think you will be unbanned. I know I will not unban you.

You can try PM'ing D00f on the forums here and state your case for appeal if you feel you were wronged in our decision to ban you from ever racing on our servers again.
Quote :i do lose the head and just hit people

Welcome to living with the consequences.
Quote from Lateralus :After reading the reports, IMO you do not deserve to ever be unbanned from CTRA

I hope I never have to race with you on a server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG