The online racing simulator
Americanified XFG textures
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Nick.
This is the combo of textures I've put on my XFG, including BMW headlights and a modded interior of whose I can't remember. I can only really take credit for the rear lights, which is the Americanified part (Turn signals are red as most cars in the US are, and the reverse lights are white again). Fog lights are also yellowed a bit.

Private skin.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z380P09Z

EDIT: Headlights by shiny_red_cobra and interior by Amynue
Attached images
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
What is wrong with JPEGS?

Much faster to load.

You may want to accredit the original authors of those other textures, as well.
Stupidified XFG, coolio.
First, thanks for the credit.

Second, and more important, try to only advertise your own products whenever you release something. It's ok to give credit whenever you're using only a small amount of other people's work, but when more than half of the work is someone else's then what's the point? It's almost like you're advertising someone else's stuff rather than your own stuff. Just my opinion. But I have no problem with you using my headlights, after all they are the best ever made in the past, present, or future lol!

Keep it up though, try to make your own headlights now, after all mine are from a BMW, which is not an American car. Try putting some Ford headlights or something. When you're done with that try doing the interior too.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG