The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 for sale.
(15 posts, started )
#1 - AMB
Logitech G25 for sale.
Well it was bought at Christmas, everything works, needs to be cleaned up and the wheel grip is smooth instead of bumpy just because of use, FF works fine etc, not used the H-shifter much, if you need pics or more info just PM me.

Open to all offers, if it doesn't sell here it's going on e-Bay.

Edit: Wrong forum I think.
price?
i want a second one but i aint buying a new one.

My budget is 70-80 pounds maybe 90 but thats pushing it.
uhm yeah price would be nice
Quote from AMB :Well it was bought at Christmas, everything works, needs to be cleaned up and the wheel grip is smooth instead of bumpy just because of use, FF works fine etc, not used the H-shifter much, if you need pics or more info just PM me.

Open to all offers, if it doesn't sell here it's going on e-Bay.

Edit: Wrong forum I think.

You giving up lfs?
#5 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :uhm yeah price would be nice

I did say open to all offers so i'd get an idea of what people are willing to pay
^ Nubcake is not being serious, if anyone gives him offers or shows interest in this wheel i will be after you! :chairs: /waits for little girl screams
Have you bought a Frex wheel mate? You will have no trouble shifting this.......I'm tempted myself to set up a wee home LAN, but likely when my beloved found out then I would probably be having to pay a visit to the outpatients to get it removed from my nether regions.
AMB i sent you a PM
Quote from 91mason91 :AMB i sent you a PM

:cry::mischievo Im coming for you now boy! Runnn... :moped:
lol
:auto: im out of here :P
To be honest, the seller should be clear of a price.

I had this trouble while playing a MMORPG in my earlier years, which was heavily market based.

Someone would be like "I'm selling a <item>".

Someone / lots of people would say "I'm interested", at which point the seller would say "Offer".

Now, do you walk into Woolworths and ask the person who is buying their Superman tights how much they're willing to pay? No, the shop (the seller) has a price.

Now into the 'private' sector, such as private sales including cars, bikes, car boot sales, market stalls and the like. The seller has a price in his head which he'll sell for, he advertises a little higher knowing and expecting people to make a counter offer.

Basically, stop asking people to put a price on something they've never even seen.
#12 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :To be honest, the seller should be clear of a price.

I had this trouble while playing a MMORPG in my earlier years, which was heavily market based.

Someone would be like "I'm selling a <item>".

Someone / lots of people would say "I'm interested", at which point the seller would say "Offer".

Now, do you walk into Woolworths and ask the person who is buying their Superman tights how much they're willing to pay? No, the shop (the seller) has a price.

Now into the 'private' sector, such as private sales including cars, bikes, car boot sales, market stalls and the like. The seller has a price in his head which he'll sell for, he advertises a little higher knowing and expecting people to make a counter offer.

Basically, stop asking people to put a price on something they've never even seen.

How about stop being a troll, and if you're not interested get the **** out of my thread.
How is that trolling mate? And I have 2 G25's already (One's in bits, admittedly)

If you're serious about selling it you'd just say "I was thinking around £xx but I'm open to reasonable offers." Maybe an even better proposition would be to list it on Ebay and post the link in this thread!

This is a free forum, for which you own approximatly nothing. You don't pay to host it so all space remains property of the owners (Scavier, I'm assuming). I shall post where I like, especially as I wasn't being offensive.
#14 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How is that trolling mate? And I have 2 G25's already (One's in bits, admittedly)

If you're serious about selling it you'd just say "I was thinking around £xx but I'm open to reasonable offers." Maybe an even better proposition would be to list it on Ebay and post the link in this thread!

This is a free forum, for which you own approximatly nothing. You don't pay to host it so all space remains property of the owners (Scavier, I'm assuming). I shall post where I like, especially as I wasn't being offensive.

I have 2 G25's too, both working, I'm not going to reply now with a bad comment because you'll reply and it will get out of hand and off topic, so thanks for the advice.
Quote from AMB :I have 2 G25's too, both working, I'm not going to reply now with a bad comment because you'll reply and it will get out of hand and off topic, so thanks for the advice.

would u plz reply to me!
How much u wanting for it...
My price range 70-90 pounds, ignore me and i aint buying it :nol2:

Logitech G25 for sale.
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG