The online racing simulator
LFS Tournaments?
(4 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
LFS Tournaments?
There are already tournaments within different servers, but my idea is that a tournament/round system is built into LFS.

For example, there would be a five round race, each race with three laps, and you get points for your position, then at the end the points get added up and the winner is announced. I got the idea from the BTCC races, as they have rounds. I doubt it woould be too hard to do, i guess a good programmer like the devs could easily incorporate it into the next patch
It would be really good fun to do and you could probably set up a server with an InSim app to organise things for you. One problem would be how do you organise the leagues ona public server where anyone can join at any time?

1) Learn c++
2) Buy a server
3) Make an InSim app
5) profit
Quote from Crashgate3 :It would be really good fun to do and you could probably set up a server with an InSim app to organise things for you. One problem would be how do you organise the leagues ona public server where anyone can join at any time?

1) Learn c++
2) Buy a server
3) Make an InSim app
4) ?????
5) profit

Fixed.

You could just set the servers to private and give everyone in the league the password for each server like leagues are now.
What's stage four?

Stage 5 is profit.

With passwording the servers though it makes it no different to the existing leagues, with the same problem of making things difficult to get into for new people.

LFS Tournaments?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG