The online racing simulator
Top Race V6?
(17 posts, started )
Top Race V6?
Quote from pacesetter :A chevrolet vectra? A mix of a lacetti and an opel (or vauxhall in the UK)

No, it's just a Vectra. They make Chevrolet Zafira's, Chevrolet Astra's, Chevrolet Corsa just like Opel and Vauxhall. Except they are probobly automatics, cos American's can't operate a clutch.
Er, it's Argentinian.
#5 - ajp71
Quote from ajp71 :Who are American

Part of the continent of South America - not the United States of America though.
Quote from BlueFlame :No, it's just a Vectra. They make Chevrolet Zafira's, Chevrolet Astra's, Chevrolet Corsa just like Opel and Vauxhall. Except they are probobly automatics, cos American's can't operate a clutch.

I was only jokin, and they are Argintinean not american..
Quote from pacesetter :I was only jokin, and they are Argintinean not american..

Argentina is (like Duke said) on the continent of South America.

On topic: this might help.
Quote from hrtburnout :Argentina is (like Duke said) on the continent of South America.

On topic: this might help.

Usually when people say America they mean the country, South America is the name of the continent
Yea, and I did mean America.... America make cars for America. Then they ship out the same shit everywhere else. Even though AJP is right, technically Argentina IS America, but no, that's not what I meant.
That´s a problem with usa: that Contry is USA!! not america, they think that USA is the whole America continent, but is a country, and of course, Argentina is part of south america, south america is part of America.

And with the Chevrolet cars, no, we have manual ones too, is just the same car, but with annother name: Example: the Daewoo Lacetti, here is the Chevrolet Optra.

Adolfo Herrera.
+1
Sorry for being O/T yesterday, but do they actually race these cars in Automatic??
Doubt it.
Some race cars are Automatic tho, such as drag cars, alot of those are Auto, at club and professional level.
Quote from pacesetter :Sorry for being O/T yesterday, but do they actually race these cars in Automatic??

Well no, i think they are sequential, they are some like the german DTM Cars, but with a V6 on it.

Adolfo Herrera.
they dont race them automatic ftr

Top Race V6?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG