The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
Do S2 Players Have Priority Vote Over Demoers?
i just heard this from somebody

i was paranoid how 8 out of 10 times i press shift +r race restarts

so does s2 vote count more than demo ones?
No.
No but lerts votes have priority over other users. That's probably what you're seeing here.
its all about the coolness rating, baby
And sadness rating. Probably. (most posts = votes count for less)
I agree with the others.
lerts dont listen to them, there just takin the piss, the answer is no.
Well if you were in a smallish server >10 people, your vote could quite easily be the deciding vote. On larger servers, probably just coincidence. Unless lerts votes do have some sort of priority
Only on the track lerts, that's why I put "MOVE OVER DEMO NOOB" on the front of all my cars.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Well if you were in a smallish server >10 people, your vote could quite easily be the deciding vote. On larger servers, probably just coincidence. Unless lerts votes do have some sort of priority

I agree with this...

even though you set a dedi and simple insims with voting process it still depend on how many players inside server it is still the same.

and also no for the question, I think its all fair for S2 and Demo users.
actually, I have been on a few servers where it has an insim where the longer you race there the more priority your vote has, also to the point of you being able to kick and ban (temp) with just your vote. An example of this would be the xfg/xrg "Zion" server on demo. It quite a good idea allowing the regulars to boot morons, but also the down side is some may go pwoer mad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG