The online racing simulator
Does someone have LFS S1 Patch G?
(39 posts, started )
Quote from speedemon57 :I heard the FBM wasn't on S1, so the third de mo car is actually the XRT.

It's just a curiousity, S1 had the XRT in demo, and S2 doesn't.

EDIT: Send the files by EMAIL!!!! HOLY F***! NO EXTERNAL HOSTING. ESPECIALLY IN GAMERSHELL BECAUSE THEIR SERVERS DO NOT SUPPORT DOWNLOAD PAUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell, calm yourself down and get with the new versions.. :/
Quote from richukss :It was..
Between XFR and Formula V8.
So, is there any way to unlock old versions?

Ričuk, man viņam ir zālītes, ja paprasīsi @ Skype - iedošu.
Arī man ir 0.5F versija (šī kas tev ir 0.5K demo).
wer can i get were can i get LFS 0.04K or the first lfs relesed?
Quote from bbo@bsr :a Special Lfs Version (with The mrt6 And The Lx8)

Mrt6... Wtf???

Pics Or It Doesn't Exist!
That pic clearly, VOB EDIT!!!

The wings would be better designed if it was real LMAO
thanks
I'll confirm the real thing. It was a version of the MRT5 (w.MRT6 bodywork) that was developed on LFS to test the potential effectiveness of aero devices on the REAL MRT6. In fact, we were using the winged version before anyone else had the MRT5.

Unfortunately the CF wings were never built due to some mold problems, but did manage to build the CF floor/diffuser. We also decided to make the car about 25-30 lbs lighter instead.

If you have any more questions about the MRT5 or MRT6, ask them...
Quote from Andris@McGillRacing :I'll confirm the real thing. It was a version of the MRT5 (w.MRT6 bodywork) that was developed on LFS to test the potential effectiveness of aero devices on the REAL MRT6. In fact, we were using the winged version before anyone else had the MRT5.

Quote from Andris@McGillRacing :
If you have any more questions about the MRT5 or MRT6, ask them...

Not really a question
but I hope we'll see / can drive someday a newer version of the MRT (7,8,9,X) in LFS instead of the six (or is it seven) year old MRT5.
To be honest, I'm not sure if that will be a possibility... Most of the guys who had contacted the developers of LFS, and made the virtual MRT5 happen, have graduated and have left the team. I've been gone almost 5 years now. However, I may be restarting with another school next year. Maybe I can convince a few people to do the same? Maybe have competing cars? I feel the need to create some new body work... it's been a while since I did my first sketch of the MRT5 in my notebook, during lecture. But I don't want to repeat the mess involved making the molds for those panels... or do I? hmmmm.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG