The online racing simulator
eXD Europa Skin
(15 posts, started )
eXD Europa Skin
Hello everyone!

I am hoping I could get some help from a great skin maker. I have attempted this, but do not have the programs to do so...even as easy as this skin would be. Heres is a few pics of what I want, from the eX-Driver movie.

http://www.nautiljon.com/popup ... x-driver_the_movie_02.jpg

(The drifting car for those who dont know what a Europa is)

I would like this for the RAC, and the highest quality possible. Please forget the small decals, to make things easier. If possible, replace decals with automotive tuner decals that you may already have (Like GReddy, ORC, Signal ect.)

Thank you very much! I hope Im not making this too compilicated.
Mike
"HateSkylines"
Quote from HateSkylines :Hello everyone!

I am hoping I could get some help from a great skin maker. I have attempted this, but do not have the programs to do so...even as easy as this skin would be. Heres is a few pics of what I want, from the eX-Driver movie.

http://www.nautiljon.com/popup ... x-driver_the_movie_02.jpg

(The drifting car for those who dont know what a Europa is)

I would like this for the RAC, and the highest quality possible. Please forget the small decals, to make things easier. If possible, replace decals with automotive tuner decals that you may already have (Like GReddy, ORC, Signal ect.)

Thank you very much! I hope Im not making this too compilicated.
Mike
"HateSkylines"

Sounds cool il try this out
totally wish i could do skin. i'm sorry, but i can't help you out
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sounds cool il try this out

Thank you very much! I will be looking forward to seeing it!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :totally wish i could do skin. i'm sorry, but i can't help you out

Why post saying you can't help, if you haven't got anything that might help with the skin, simply don't post
Quote from superstix :Why post saying you can't help, if you haven't got anything that might help with the skin, simply don't post

Good question,

My interpretation was that he liked the idea of my skin, but cant help me because he is in the same situation that Im in, he doesnt have the tools to do it.
Quote from HateSkylines :Good question,

My interpretation was that he liked the idea of my skin, but cant help me because he is in the same situation that Im in, he doesnt have the tools to do it.

I canb find screens of the car do u have some out of the movie?
becaus I am a anime lover but sercretly a Exdriver hater
Quote from LFSn00b :If you can get me the logos used in the cars(except the main eXD) i will be more than happy to do it.

The rest of the logos are simple, although I could not find another good screenshot of the Europa, hopefully I can help.

The logo on the top of the back-end that you see in the side view (in red lettering) reads "Lorna Endou", without quotations. And the one towards the front wheels read "eX-D Japan", also without quotations.

Heres another pic for help with the top view, just to referance the stripes:

No need to put the giant eX-D logo on the back, just for the example of the stripes.

Thank you once again,
Mike
"HateSkylines"
Any updates? Sorry for the bother!
Mike
"HateSkylines"

Can anyone help me with this?
If no one does it before I finish the request I'm working on I'll try but I sure hope you get help before then, this is a simple skin.
He wil get it im ON IT!!!!!!!

just one question private or public skin?

This is going to sounds stupid but what is a quotation or something?
Oh i have just replaced to anime logos with two sponsors the back one is now avon tyres
Done here is the link its not spot on but nice overall

ex-Driver RAC
Thank you very much, it looks great overall!

eXD Europa Skin
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG