The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
problem with wind sound, cant take it off
i press shift+a and turn wind off press scape go back racing to hear again the wind press shift+a turn it off again which magically turned back on so it will still be there

i also tried taking it off from main menu sound options but no succes

plz help i find this sound very annoying

edit:

maybe this should go into bug report test it your self:

turn wind to 0 in main sound menu, go back to race and press shift+a youll see wind sound on to the maximum

WIND SOUND CANT BE TURN OFF

and for finding this bug they delete my discovery because somone puts a fart sound????!!!!!1111
it might be the road noise not the wind noise.
#3 - lerts
yes might be but why if i tunr it off in main sound menu it appears on in shift+a menu

and why if i take it off in shift+a menu it appears again after a while if you check shift+a menu

edit:

well now it works never mind, i dont know why id didnt work before

edit:

not definitly is a bug so plz a mod moves this to bug report if somone else confirms it:

go to hot laping, press shift+a, turn wind off exit hotlapping and go to main menu, go back to hotlapping and press shift+a if wind sound is turn on as it happens to me theres a bug
You save the sound set with the wind off?
Quote from pb32000 :You save the sound set with the wind off?

Lol , you stolen the word of mi mount

@ontopic :if you turned off and you change to other driver name , the wind sound is on again
#6 - lerts
i press shift+a, turn wind off and press shift+a again, but as soon i exit to main menu wind turns on by itself, what im doing wrong, i dont change name

edit:

ive just seen an option to save but is not clicable its shadowed
sound menu (shift+A) does that with me sometimes, just move a couple of other sliders a tiny bit and the box should then become 'clickable' as you put it, allowing you to save it mate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG