The online racing simulator
is there any server with fixed circuit?
(19 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
i find imposible to learn the circuit if the server switched between many circuits every hour or 2

so is there any server with a fixed circuit?
its called Offline
#3 - sam93
lol, very true though, that is what offline is there for.
Basically every server except CTRA ones.
#5 - lerts
lol but im not gonna play offline all circuits to learn them

i need several days to learn a circuit, that would mean a month playing offline and the ai is so slow even in pro
If you only want to learn the circuit you don't need other cars.

And it shouldn't take you one whole month to learn one single track.
#7 - sam93
Quote from lerts :lol but im not gonna play offline all circuits to learn them

i need several days to learn a circuit, that would mean a month playing offline and the ai is so slow even in pro

Well learn the track offline, become as fast as possible at the track offline, say practice offline for 2-3 days and then go online and try to beat the fastest person on the server, you dont need AI's offline to learn the track, you should just use it to learn the fastest line and the best braking points etc...

Quote :And it shouldn't take you one whole month to learn one single track.

Really he should be able to learn it in a day or two, look how the F1 drivers learnt Singapore within 3days, it's not hard. Just get driving
well maybe if you take the average track and divide it by one and three quarters and then add 0.999999999 or 1 whatever takes your fancy you will end up with one.

then you can use the crazy bicycle to travel around it at warp speed because the tasty hydrogen way of gaseus gasses is more gassy than oxygen!
#9 - ajp71
A lot of servers run fixed layouts, Conedodgers run AS3 GTRs, Redline run SS at fixed tracks (although members of the LFS community are automatically banned) and there are a couple of servers that run exclusively road cars at Blackwood (non-demo).
Dead Men Racing run a single combo for a week. For example, this week it's RACs at Aston National reversed. The week ends on Thursdays with a one hour race, after which a new combo is chosen. If you like well ordered racing, give us a try. (Read the entry screen before clicking 'Yes' )
Hmm, I really should try that DMR server some time. I've seen a lot of good things said about it on the forum but never really bothered to try it. I like the concept of a fixed combo for one week each time. And the fact that they also use some of the less popular cars such as the RAC (although I'll probably suck terribly in it, lol). Expect to see me on there some time this week

Oh btw, shouldn't this be in LFS General Discussion?
i like red line racing server

but should i fear ban just for being part of the lfs comunity?
#13 - AMB
Nope just don't speak to shoemaker.
great host refused conection on redline

hell why so much hate towards me now ill have to race anonimous

do you think i got permabanned?

i do think so cause i did nothing wrong there, it was just for being me
Quote from lerts :great host refused conection on redline

hell why so much hate towards me now ill have to race anonimous

do you think i got permabanned?

i do think so cause i did nothing wrong there, it was just for being me

ofcourse, most people think that your weird when you speak about spermatoids(or whatever) racing...
yes 1st lets ban weird people then lets sterlize and next to concentration camps
Quote from lerts :yes 1st lets ban weird people then lets sterlize and next to concentration camps

you should
Avoid Redline, lerts. Once I won a race there, and I have been banned
There are a few servers that run one combo for a long time, you just need to look for them. I would have suggested Redline, but they ban people for expressing opinions on an open forum, so it wouldn't suprise me if you were banned from there, I should know I used to be an admin on their servers before we fell out.

My suggestion is to learn a car, not the tracks, once you learn how a car will react to certain situations you will find it easier to learn the tracks. CTRA Single Seater 1 is a great server, the FBM can be quite user friendly with the correct setup, and it's good for learning tracks. You don't want a situation where you are only fast on one track.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG