Attached images
KRLOGO.jpg
Welcome to our newest member, Ciel!
#3 - TG44
Good luck with your team tomba
Good luck with the team.
Yeah thanks!
Updated logo
Hmm, can't see it, it's just that little red X saying I can't see it :P. Is it the one on the website?
Yep, see it now. Nice one.
Welcome to our newest member, Dinosaur!
Welcome to our newest member, Savvy!
Website update..
Thinking of making tweaked cars event, so there might be soon coming one :P
Congrats to Tomson(FIN), holding 16wr's.

2 more places left in team.
Ty! But im gonna lose those pretty quickly i think
gotta make them better.. and of course more wr at a same time.
And btw..
If someone is interested to join our team,
just contact tomba or me. Dont afraid of us
New skin(s) soon published!

I'm making skins for XFG and XFR, screenshot is blurred because I don't want to show too much of it
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-11-16 15-12-31-14 copy.jpg
Download XFG skin pack from here
Password to access all these member things will be sent via email.
Attached images
LFS 2008-11-16 16-50-53-09 copy.jpg
Good luck with the team guys
Good luck with your team, already looks like ur moving ahead
Good luke looks as if it devellops well at this moment of time
Thank you, we still have lots of work to do
The team will hopefully be ready for some action in next month
-
All skins has been updated due to a mistake of saving files.

Next skinpack will contain skins for XFG,XRG,FBM,FOX,XRT,UFR,XFR,FZR.

Team sites will not be updated so often so you can find the latest news from here.
-
Still one place left in the team!
Hi, Teams looking good i would consider joining, if i wasnt in a team, but i don't know much about team, hardly see racers, Dont know what leagues you do ETC so its proberly not best layed out. Or this might be a mistake and i havent seen in, but im going from what ive seen

Ben
Quote from livefornow :Hi, Teams looking good i would consider joining, if i wasnt in a team, but i don't know much about team, hardly see racers, Dont know what leagues you do ETC so its proberly not best layed out. Or this might be a mistake and i havent seen in, but im going from what ive seen

Ben

http://kyotoracing.110mb.com/info.html tis not rocket science
Quote from livefornow :Hi, Teams looking good i would consider joining, if i wasnt in a team, but i don't know much about team, hardly see racers, Dont know what leagues you do ETC so its proberly not best layed out. Or this might be a mistake and i havent seen in, but im going from what ive seen

Ben

Sorry, we are searching better racers who are not cruising

Quote from Rdcranno :http://kyotoracing.110mb.com/info.html tis not rocket science

Soorry what? There surely are some mistakes of spelling etc but wtf

---

We need someone to make some brilliant awesome websites to us!

AND BY THE WAY, MEMBERS, I'VE REMOVED EVERY SINGLE OLD SKIN FROM LFSWORLD, SO YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE NEW PACK!
Ye, I cruise, well i don't so what, my freinds play there even RL freinds, But im also a very good racer, so it doesnt matter what i do as long as im fast racer and clean etc. And i dont know if you were joking but your website is fine, just i couldnt find any infomation on leagues.
Quote from livefornow :Ye, I cruise, well i don't so what, my freinds play there even RL freinds, But im also a very good racer, so it doesnt matter what i do as long as im fast racer and clean etc. And i dont know if you were joking but your website is fine, just i couldnt find any infomation on leagues.

Atm we are not racing in any league, we need to get this team really working first. And umm, we are looking for better racers than you. See the stats of other members (not me i suck).
This thread is closed

KR- KyotoRacing
(174 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG