The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster FFB Ferrari Racing Wheel
As i understood, my friend is too lazy and his wheel is unused about 2 years till now, i should do something to help him.

Steering wheel:
Thrustmaster Force Feedback Ferrari Racing Wheel - Picture

I'm searching for power supply specifications
My cousin just bought this, so I will ask him later .
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Shaun?
I've got one an old one at home will check
Thanks Dad, sounds strange.
Cough, cough (as I blow of the dust)

model ad-2057d

input 230v ~50hz 158mA

output 20v 750mA 15VA

+'ve is centre pin

Thank's dad!
hellpp
yeh i got that todai i need some to explain to me how the hell to configure it because its accelerating abit by it self. like when even when im not doing anyfin it jst accelerates abit. how can i configure to work normally ????
#9 - VoiD
i triedd it im getting stuffd up on pedals because when i press acc it works
but the brake doesnt work at all, it make me stop accelarating but doesnt brake. anyone know the problem
#11 - VoiD
Read the manual again. It´s all there..

Quote :Before you start

Please make sure your equipment is attached to the computer and Windows has found the device and it has been set up in Control Panel / Game Controller area. Run your profiler software if needed and deselect combined axis at driver level if necessary (for example: Logitech Profiler). Calibrate using Windows software before attempting to setup in LFS. It is essential you have the latest wheel drivers and DirectX version installed, or the wheel might not work properly.

I need some pedals and cable for this wheel i really like it and unfonutaly i cant find any of them
Quote from vaneaa :I need some pedals and cable for this wheel i really like it and unfonutaly i cant find any of them

look at Aliexpress or Amazon . It seems to me that everything is there

Thrustmaster FFB Ferrari Racing Wheel
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG