The online racing simulator
LFS in-car audio
(41 posts, started )
I don't really see why not listen to music? When you're on a trackday on the Nordschleife in yer own car, you can also listen to your radio. LFS has some cars which are kinda street cars. Hell, the XRG and XRT have a radio in the dash :P. Not sure about the others tho.

But I'd like it for cruise servers. While racing I don't need a radio.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
what do u ve against him... for example me: i like music while drifting and cruising.. but i hate it during racing.

Btw... who dont want to listen to music: turn the "radio" off.
Hmm. i have 1 question. is it posible to lfs isert radio? Like online radio file
i have some songs ogg format but bored to listen same s1hit again. And i wondering if it's posible.
Sry for my poor eng
I feel quite misunderstood when looking at the last posts.
I never said anything against listening to music when driving - I have never been playing LFS without music myself.

What I simply would not want is a racing simulator that takes care of how the music you're listening to sounds like. You know, "ear-candy".

In-car audio should not be part of a racing simulator, whether there (still) are radios in some vehicles or not.
±1
#31 - aoun
+2

Bio just stated it 100% correctly.
At one point you are right. Some drivers prefer to listen to their engines while racing (including me), but others that like to drive on the cruise servers (i personally don't), don't need to hear anything but music, because they are stuck on 3rd gear with, let's say 60km/h or so. And after some time that gets boring, so you need to hear something else than constant rpm's from the engine. That's why they turn their heads, reach for the radio and blast some bass music. I personally play music on my foobar2000 and use the shortcut buttons, but since there is an stereo on the dashboard it has to be on.
Quote from Speedo17 :Hmm. i have 1 question. is it posible to lfs isert radio? Like online radio file
i have some songs ogg format but bored to listen same s1hit again. And i wondering if it's posible.
Sry for my poor eng

Get any free mp3 to ogg converter, e.g. MediaCoder, and put anything to your LFS
I got lag without music (~33fps) what i will do if i got
Quote from moskvich3v1 :I got lag without music (~33fps) what i will do if i got

Lag and bad FPS are two different things.

Lag is caused by your internet connection.
Bad FPS are caused by your computer hardware.
Quote from zeugnimod :Lag and bad FPS are two different things.

Lag is caused by your internet connection.
Bad FPS are caused by your computer hardware.

O then i got a baad FPS must clean my pc
I'm afraid cleaning won't help much.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm afraid cleaning won't help much.

hmm it should be better :S 768ram ddr,1,77ghz Athlon,64mb video
ram is 48%used ,proccesor - 22% used,free space in windows (C) is 5gb ,should be 10
I would suggest to upgrade at least your video, it will improve the FPS.
И процесора е за ъпгрейд, ма ще го излъжеш само с видео карта.
#40 - neRu
Quote from byte1 :Watch Topgear, then.

Funny you should say that. Cant remember what car stig was testing, but as he tossed the car around the track, the camera showed the dash.
The onboard display clearly showed "RADIO OFF", but the music was on
Thank you for the upgrade advice i will..

LFS in-car audio
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG