The online racing simulator
Military skin for RB4
(11 posts, started )
Military skin for RB4
Greetings,
I am not good "skin-maker" and i dont have experience with it, so i'll ask for help here.
Can anyone make (or he already have) any military skin for RB4? I need skin with military colours whithout any writings. Let it look "brutal" as possible . I need it for cruising servers with "tank setup", for playing with cops .
Thank you for any skin !
Can you post some pictures of what you consider to be brutal-looking military vehicles? I was just considering doing this anyway when i saw this post.
Quote from flymike91 :Can you post some pictures of what you consider to be brutal-looking military vehicles? I was just considering doing this anyway when i saw this post.

As "brutal" () i thought about military colours. Just use your ideas and that's it. As i said, i dont need any writings or special decals (ofc any changes on frontal or rear part of car would be perfect, but let it look like military veichle (coulours and if you will do any special changes on car)).
well i tried my hand at it.
im still new to the skinning stuff
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-09-22 08-52-38-12.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-09-22 08-52-33-84.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-09-22 08-52-25-71.jpg
RB4_case111.jpg
Quote from Caseem :well i tried my hand at it.
im still new to the skinning stuff

Thank you very much. If anyone have something too, feel free to post it. And btw, good job Caseem .
snowcamo
could u use snowcamo too pm me for it NDEAD???

greetings skolekaj
Quote from skolekaj :could u use snowcamo too pm me for it NDEAD???

greetings skolekaj

Amm, sorry but i didnt understand that post.
I took it like if i want snow camuflage skin, i need to PM you.
Is that correct ?
ye (srry im sloow)
wow. cool camo work
Quote from skolekaj :ye (srry im sloow)

Well if you want you can make it and post here, maybe someone other, will want to have it .
**** i for got to read the title when i saw the thread didnt see the rb4 srry

Military skin for RB4
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG