The online racing simulator
UFBR gives less points than Race1?
This is just a question. I'm gold now but I've been playing @ UFBR for some days now with a teammate who is bronze. I've got to say that we really like the UFBR server, because of the car itself and because most people there are very clean racers.

Now, the bad thing is that he gets few points compared to what you can get at Race1. I think it may be because Race1 is always crowded and at UFBR luckily we are 6 or 7, and that's what gives more points.

Have you devs thought about giving more points when using the least wanted cars? Maybe that would be a way to increase usage of TBO, UFR/XFR, etc. I don't know if that would have a big impact on licenses though.

Btw, it'd be great if someone uploaded somewhere *GOOD* UFBR sets, because the ones you can find at setupgrid are far from capable of doing records (and we are already lapping quite faster than the times announced at setupgrid).
Quote from MaKaKaZo :This is just a question. I'm gold now but I've been playing @ UFBR for some days now with a teammate who is bronze. I've got to say that we really like the UFBR server, because of the car itself and because most people there are very clean racers.

Now, the bad thing is that he gets few points compared to what you can get at Race1. I think it may be because Race1 is always crowded and at UFBR luckily we are 6 or 7, and that's what gives more points.

Have you devs thought about giving more points when using the least wanted cars? Maybe that would be a way to increase usage of TBO, UFR/XFR, etc. I don't know if that would have a big impact on licenses though.

Btw, it'd be great if someone uploaded somewhere *GOOD* UFBR sets, because the ones you can find at setupgrid are far from capable of doing records (and we are already lapping quite faster than the times announced at setupgrid).

Not sure about points, but you used to get pretty much points there, about 50+.

About setups, people making their own record(hotlap) setups, setupgrid usually has the race setups.
#3 - J@tko
You used to get loads and loads of points on UF-BR when it was first launched. I got 200 points in 5 races there when I was a copper racer

I think it has the same points formula as Race 1, you'll get less points as there are less racers on there though.
#4 - SamH
I've already given a fairly in-depth explanation of how points are allocated. While it would be nice for all the CTRA servers to be busy all of the time, I would not be willing to compromise the points structure, and/or everybody's licence stature, in an attempt to achieve it. If the server is not busy, the available number of points for a win is proportionate to a win under those circumstances.
I think you should get less points when driving a car that you only have to steer (the castrated UFR), and more points in the cars where you actually have to work the pedals too.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think you should get less points when driving a car that you only have to steer (the castrated UFR), and more points in the cars where you actually have to work the pedals too.

XRG does dive more points than XFG...

The points rebalancing on the TBO's was done away with when the devs tried
balancing the TBO's but this seems to have fallen by the wayside.

In GT2, the balance was never quite achieved with the restricted cars and the smaller GT's, I gather X2 is addressing that.

The GTR's are pretty much balanced I gather, though I dont race them myself so have no opinion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG