The online racing simulator
suggestions for lfs and s3
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Yerbs
here is some suggestion i think would be best in LFS.

1) formula cars (normal cars not rly affected) wheels "graining"
if someone crashes on the track the server should note that there may be little bits of debre on that part and then that will add to graining also if you go off track that will also do it (for those who don't know graining makes less grip).

2) grass + sand = loose heat in wheels fast.

3) more verity of cars for s3, maybe 10+ new ones so we can have a new class and more in a similar class to some of the existing cars personally i would like to see a few muscle cars in for the drag racing and the fun, also some more sports cars like the RAC.

4) an option to use every part of a track at the same time(for cruise mode)

5)during racing its likely if you spawn and someone has pit right in front of you, i recommend that you have a 2-4 second window of ghosting to get past people that pit in front of you.

6)barriers react less (i can drive into a barrier at 50 and end up accelerated into the sky at 150 spinning out of control).

7) don't know about other cars but i don't think bf1 wheels cool down fast enough to balance heat out.

8) full dirt tracks + cars made for that type of track.

9) optional traction control for all cars (when traction control is on yes it helps cars turn corners and stops wheel spins but it also takes a little bit of the cars power so it should balance it out

10) ABS - is there any of that in the game? allot of crashes are people who lock there wheels abs should stop this problem from accuring quite as often

11) options to change rear down force on any car with a spoiler

thats all the suggestion i can think of that would rly add to the game

cc only plz
#2 - garph
Nice, it's a shame they have all been suggested before.

Suggested improvements log [READ before making a new thread]

The barrier thing is a bug and is on the list to be fixed, been there for a loooooong time though.
The free roaming thing cannot be accomplished with the current graphics/physics engine and any addition for cruising would be highly controversial (I can't see it happening).
Not all cars in real life have TC or ABS or rear wings that create down force. The XFG for example would never have TC or rear downforce.
no.4 apparently needs a complete new game engine for it to work...
10) ABS

Braking help in player menu = simple styled anti lock braking.
Dang it, How many times will all these suggestions be posted? There is a awesome feature called "Search" Try it some day, you will find the other 324873249827589437583945739485376584353 posts about cruise modes, traction, ABS, more cars for S3 and what ever other crap you talked about.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG